Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When do you people wake-up in the morning? - Minitokyo

When do you people wake-up in the morning?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

eughh.. these days i wake up at between 6:30 / 7 AM
to get to work .... 9-5 work day... 8 hrs so i go to bed generally round 10 to get nuff sleep!

during the school year it's 12 or 1am for sleepy time and 8/9 wake up time. ^___^

i wake up whenever i usually feel like it. I woke up at like 9am today and went online and then read a book, but realized it was too early, so i went back to sleep 2 hrs later. LoL!

7 (rarely), 8 ,9 or 10

Signature Image

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Wake up at 7 - 9. Gah, sometimes, i have to force myself to get up, if not, roll off the bed XD

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Right now, I wake up at around 9:30 am. When school starts, I'll probably be waking up at 6:30 or 7:00 am.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

On weekdays I get up at 6 a.m or before... thankfsfully I can sometimes wake up at the rigth time... like today since I've forgotten to put an alarm clock.
When I don't have to get up early, it varies from 7 a.m to 9 a.m .

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

9:00 AM Mon - Fri
11:00 AM + Sat -Sun

dvx

dvx

Otaku

around 9:00 - 11:00 A.M. for Summer
around 5:30 - 6:00 A.M. during school year. <------ I hate waking up at this time.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'm nocturnal during the summer, but when I sleep throught the night, I wake up at 5am, or around 2pm. It's an either/or thing, my body clock's a bit messed up.

I want a pony, and I want it NOW.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

Well..! First it´s hard to wake up (The Alarm of my cell sounds twice )! but then i turn on the PC, to play Music and to download, Music, Movies, programs ..! get bath, breakfast and the, to the Work..! :S

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

-Gamer-

G for Game

10-12

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 am O.o

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i wake up when my eyes just open in the morning

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I wake up at 10:00 am! I get about 10 hours of sleep! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

zink

zink

cookie?

i wake up around 8:50 and stay in bed until like 9:20. sometimes i wake up at 10.

Signature Image

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

6 in the morning so i can get my run in the morning before people start crowding the roads

Signature

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

On weekdays i have to get up at 7:30, but on the weekend/vacation/holidays, i get up at 11am-1pm.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

i i cannot sleep last night, but then i slept at 6.30 am because too tired of waiting to fall asleep,
then i woke up at 7.00 am because i have a class , man i hate myself!

7:00am
school starts 7:40am.. ^^ pretty tough not to come late

I usually wake up at 8 a.m from time to time...But when it comes to all nighting aww man I spent more than half the day sleeping.

I wake up around 7:30 am, if it's a school day, then I get up around 6

Im not sure, weekdays i sleep until about 10am, weekends i sleep until about 11am.

Domo kun!!!

At half past six because school isn´t waiting for me...

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

During the Summer- 2:00 PM
During School- 6:30 AM
During Weekends while school is in session- 12:00 PM

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.