Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When do you people wake-up in the morning? - Minitokyo

When do you people wake-up in the morning?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

I usually goto bed around 1:30 and get up at 7:00. Unless I don't have classes in the morning in which case I goto bed around 4:30 and get up 2 hours before my classes start (usually 12:00).

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

well i usually stay up all night so around 1pm or so usually i wake at 10am but look at the clock
grown and all that crap and fall back asleep til i do it again about an hour or two later, unless i have school
then around 4am i gotta catch the bus and pick up/wakeup my friend sometimes

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

school forces me to wake up at 6:45 >_>

When do i wake up in the morning!
Well technicaly i never wake up in the morning unless awoken by a person or cause. On regular days i goto bed like 5 or 6 AM then sleep till like 3 PM !!! :)

Pretty Bad huh! And btw im out of schoool (graduate) so i can do this kinda thing until i get a job! :)

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I could wake up any time between 07 and 14. It depends alot on how much sleep I have had, and if I really need to get up that much eariler.

Quote by JustinAZXPretty Bad huh! And btw im out of schoool (graduate) so i can do this kinda thing until i get a job! :)

I used to feel guilty about doing that, these days I just dont care. I'm at TAFE 3 days a week though, so I shouldn't be staying up that much.

I wake up at 6 in the morning on weekdays. On weekends, it's 7 in the morning.

i wake up at 6:15am all the time unless someone wakes me up earlier it is weird

when it's a schoolday, i usually wake up around 7, but if it's on da weekends or vacation, i usually wake up between 11:00-1:00.
yes, i know, i get a lot of sleep...hahaha.

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I get up at about 11:00 am and get to work in time for lunch. I retire at about 2:00 or 3:00 am

if i had my way, i'd sleep till wayyyyyyy late
unfortunately, i must get up early every single day
but the weekends are a different matter ;)

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i only wake up when im forced to. like school.....sometimes.
and i don't think you have a problem, thats happened to me for my whole summer break. i don't think its serious except its just really really annoying.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 84 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.