Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems staying connected - Minitokyo

Problems staying connected

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Well, some times, when I use some link, the page opens like I did not enter my user name and my password, and I have to enter them again!!!
And I can see my messages all the time, it says that is forbbiden of something... I want to know if this is only my problem, or is a site problem?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Do you have cookies enabled? That is what allows you to remain logged into the site unless you specifically click on the logout button.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

have you cookies enables maybe this is your prob.... If not sorry, just thinking...^_^...
Its seems TemaNeco at the same time answered with me...he,he...

I have had a few times on multiple cookies enabled comps where I have been disconnected from MT and had to relog in. I know a few other people that have had it happen to them as well so you are not alone.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by ShakaPues no mi estimada Carmen a mi no me sucede lo que relatas, te recomiendo que si usas la computadora de tu casa y si no la compartes con nadie mas hagas que el explorador de internet te guarde tu user name y tu contrasena para que no la estes poniendo a cada rato en mi caso me funciona muy bien, hasta luego. ;)

Please post in english

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.