Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your strangest superstition?Are you superstitious? - Minitokyo

What is your strangest superstition?Are you superstitious?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Some think is wrong to have superstitions some believe in them>Whos side are you on?
I always been a superstitious person even if maybe its wrong and my mother keeps telling me that every day.She tells me that only the unfaithful have superstitions but I can't stop because some of them are really true or at least are true for me.Even if she doesn't recognaise it I know that she has some too,actually all my family and friends have.
I can say I have a lot of superstitions:
1.blcak cats-every time one crosses in front of me I have bad luck and for that I change the way I am heading or walk 3 steps backwards,priest-if I see one on the street and not in the church is bad luck at least for me it is,the first day of school I have to enter in the school only with the right foot to have a good year,on Monday it isn't good to spend any money because you will keep it that way all the week,during the week I don't do any changes in the house only in the week-end(this is a unique superstition of mine,stepping on someones' feet it isn't good so he/she has to step me back or if it happens to me I have to do that,no drinking and eating while I lie down ,it is bad luck to turn back or look behind while I am leaving somewhere.
Here were some of my superstitions that usually become true but sometimes it isn't like that.Maybe if I think badly than I really attract the bad things.
Now its your turn!
Are you superstitious?What superstition do you have?What superstitions are in your country?What is the strangest superstition you have?

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by sandumirabela Some think is wrong to have superstitions some believe in them>Whos side are you on?
I always been a superstitious person even if maybe its wrong and my mother keeps telling me that every day.She tells me that only the unfaithful have superstitions but I can't stop because some of them are really true or at least are true for me.Even if she doesn't recognaise it I know that she has some too,actually all my family and friends have.
I can say I have a lot of superstitions:
1.blcak cats-every time one crosses in front of me I have bad luck and for that I change the way I am heading or walk 3 steps backwards,priest-if I see one on the street and not in the church is bad luck at least for me it is,the first day of school I have to enter in the school only with the right foot to have a good year,on Monday it isn't good to spend any money because you will keep it that way all the week,during the week I don't do any changes in the house only in the week-end(this is a unique superstition of mine,stepping on someones' feet it isn't good so he/she has to step me back or if it happens to me I have to do that,no drinking and eating while I lie down ,it is bad luck to turn back or look behind while I am leaving somewhere.
Here were some of my superstitions that usually become true but sometimes it isn't like that.Maybe if I think badly than I really attract the bad things.
Now its your turn!
Are you superstitious?What superstition do you have?What superstitions are in your country?What is the strangest superstition you have?

wow i didnt know there were superstitions like that!! ^_^

im not very superstitious hehee just a tiny bit....like the black cat and i always walk around ladders not under them >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

my only superstition is always searching for signals before somethings happen...
looks like that movie... Premonition... lol!!

I don't really have any strange superstitions... but my mom has many weird ones... like putting things under furniture (i.e. sofas, chairs, tables) is bad luck. And visiting a cemetery after getting out of surgery.

w

Quote by asuzaI don't really have any strange superstitions... but my mom has many
weird ones... like putting things under furniture (i.e. sofas, chairs,
tables) is bad luck. And visiting a cemetery after getting out of
surgery.

wow... that is really weird!!!
once, one of my friends had told me that if you drink some kinda fruit juice before you get a shower you can be sick... ¬¬

I'm a scientific kinda guy. I don't subscribe too much to superstitions since they're hard to understand. I can appreciate those who do, however. What makes this a great world to live in is how many different ways there are to go about your day. I always welcome new ideas, so I don't discount the possibilities of unknown influences and strange occurances.

superstitions???
does keeping $$$ in a small red pocket-thingy inside ur wallet count???
other then that, and the usual (umbrella, ladder) im not realli that superstitious...

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I'm not really one for superstitions. My mom, on the other hand.. -_-
She sometimes gets on my nerves about the silliest and smallest things, that she sees as superstitions..

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

spaimaFemeilor

spaimaFemeilor

atat de fragil,atat de trecator.

no thinghs like that for me
sometimes i have dificullties believing GOD
so forget it !!!!!!!!!!!!
no supperstitions for me,they are for dummyes and pussies

candva,totul ,va fi bine, iata speranta,acum,totul,este bine,iata iluzia...

im not a superstitious guy but i do have this thing which my mum totally influenced me with... apparently ur not allowed to open an umbrella and hold it above you if you're inside somewhere. apparently it stunts your growth...

I have a few. The weirdest is I will not smile or show my teeth to a writing spider. If it counts all of your teeth they will all fall out. x_x

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'm not really supertitious. I open my umbrella inside and I don't throw salt over my shoulder when I spill. About all I avoid doing is walking under ladders which is practically impossible anyway since most of them have all sorts of safety struts now, not to mention profounding stupid since someone might drop something on you.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Actually I'm not supertitious.I love cats so I'm happy when I see black cat(sad that I have allergy on cats..).I think that it's just important how you think about something,when you think that something brings you luck or badluck,than that happens ^_~,and if you think about something really strong,than that may come true ^^,lol,I'm always optimistic..
But I still think that returned gift,brings you badluck,I just have uneasy feeling about it..

a little bit of superstitious can be a good thing. Like keep u aware of whats happen around u. Like u become more and more good at observing and detecting things. But overly superstitous can be a disaster. A Feng Shui master i know once said this, if u believe too much in Feng Shui, then might as well dont believe it. Why? Coz it makes ur live torturing. U can do this, u cant do that....... Which actually ruin the way of ur life. Things need to be go as natural.

I m from Asia, so u can guess theres lots and lots of things that are superstitious. Like the shoes are never suppose to face the door. The bed, shd never face to mirror, door and windows..... When u talk something about bad luck, u say touchwood to chase away the bad luck...... But on the other hand, it might be a good thing for u to like, buy some crystal, which is believe to promote life, put a turtle, which imply longetivity of life.... Which when u think of it, u think it is bringing good luck ~

Hope my answers helped.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

actually i have a few superstitions of my own i try not to believe in them but i cant help it it's what i was raised around, i have a rather awkward one, if you came in late at night always walk backwards into the house to prevent spirits good or bad from following you in, weird i know but it's been that wy ever since i was a child

When I was in middle school, while riding the bus we would cross this bridge and if I didn't look at the river while crossing it I would have a bad day at school! Almost every time it would happen. Some people would say that I made the day bad because I didn't see the river but I know it was because of my bad luck. I couldn't have made all the bad things happen. Today I am not very superstitious. I have a few things that I think bring me luck. And a few things I know to avoid that I know bring me bad luck. But I totally believe in luck! Some people have it and some don't! :)

I believe it is bad luck to travel on halloween because the spirits of the dead are loose on halloween and some could be evil spirits who give you bad luck and I believe that you should say a prayer for the dead before you leave a cemetary otherwise spirits might follow you home. I have other ones but those are the ones I firmly believe.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

yea i'm one of those superstitious people. even though i don't believe them all the time, it's kinda fun to hear about them and stuff and remember them too =D

i'm viet so i practically grew up with supersitions. my cousin told me that if someone eats a double grape, or any vegetable or fruit two attached together will have twins later on in life. kinda funny, but i heard from one of my friends that it was true.

also, if you take a picture with three people in it, it's bad luck. it happened to my sister and me too. my sister took a pic with two other friends, on was a good friend of hers and the other was a best friend. later on in high school, they all separated. one ended up hating the other friend and the other friend moved away. that's what happened to me. =(

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.