Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry Manga series???? - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry Manga series????

Tagged under Devil May Cry

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hey did any one know that TokyoPop was going to start a Devil May Cry manga series?
Because when I found out that one of my fav video games had one I flipped, It makes me wounder if it will be good?
Any coments on what it would be like or if it is going to be a none reader?

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

hikara

hikara

lone wolf

your a little late tokyopop has been talking about that for a long time now it makes me wonder if there ever going to just publish it already, i've been waiting for it for so long, :) its one of my fav games too so i know how you feel.

Red! Your eyes are red!
Signature
You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power.
In a Manga, you'd be the sexy, evil villain.
Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing.

K3iTaroM4A1

muh ^^

oh really they are planning something like that ? c00l ^^
i hope the fights are as c00l as in the games

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

whooa! that's interesting!
hope it'll be great and it seems like it's allready out since you can order it from their homepage :D

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbdocuments/4/9/12494.jpg
Looks great eh? :D
Official site

K3iTaroM4A1

muh ^^

hmmm nice *order*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

It is even a traditional manga style or comic book?

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Was it Tokyopop who did the comic version of the first game? I seem to remember someone else doing that, but I might be wrong. This at least looks like a more traditional manga format.

Tokyopop are doing the DMC3 manga series. At the moment there are only two volumes. Volume 2 (Code: Vergil) has yet to be released in English.

Tokyopop are also translating the DMC novels which give more background on Dante's past (as a child) and also Tony Redgrave, who was a friend of Dante but died when he was young (Look at Dante's Ebony&Ivory, they clearly starte :For Tony Redgrave)

Dreamwaver comcis were doing the DMC comic series, a four part set based on the DMC1 game. However, they went bankrupt and were unable to publish the final volume (i have the three ;_;).
The licence has been passed on by Capcom, But there is no news of it yet.

I hope this helped out those.

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

a devil may cry manga?!?!?!? thats crazy! well i hope its going to be good...

stormtrooper

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

it's already out, and it's pretty good. I like it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

darkslayer00

darkslayer00

darkslayer00

it does not go to leave I complete volume code3: lady?

is code 3 ever going to come out ?and if not why? :(

I have two of the 3 books.
personaly..as a DMC fan, I love them.
A shame code 3: Lady has been delayed (according to all book/anime stores) oh well, I shall just re-read the manga and the novel

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Do not bump threads after over 2 years of inactivity.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.