Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heard about Shinshi Doumei Cross ? - Minitokyo

Heard about Shinshi Doumei Cross ?

Tagged under Shinshi Doumei Cross

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

also named "the gentlemen's alliance".

It's the new manga of Arina Tanemura. I really like this mangaka. Her previous wroks are Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Time Stanger Kyoko, ION, Firecracker is melancholy.

Oddly enough, I don't like much this one even if the first book seems to be sold more than the others in Japan.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I like Shinshi Doumei Cross. It is very funny.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Never heard about it sorry...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I love it
right now the story is getting very interesting!!!
Shizumasa-sama changed so much
He's soo cute with haine
He even said he will protect her
WOW!!!

Does any one know where i can get Shinshi Doumei Cross, scanlation, chapter 8+ in english? (or chinese)><"

love goes round and round
but then so does
Hate
Spread the Nutella around...

I think it gets more and more interesting. I did like chapter 9.

Signature

Well I also like it better now. I don't know when I read it again, I find it more interesting... even if I still think the beginning lacks of emotion, and there are too many twists to get comfortable.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Updated series category number. Please remember to enter in depth threads in the appropriate series number as well in the future. thanks. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadoxUpdated series category number. Please remember to enter in depth threads in the appropriate series number as well in the future. thanks. :)

errr... How should I interpretate that ? Since the thread was created before the third version of MT and I doesn't really seem that we can change some things about the thread except the content of the first post...

I think I' more and more fond of this manga now.

SPOILER
The two Shizumasa-sama seem to be so sweet. Even if I wonder a little about the motives of the true one. Was it important for him that Haine declared his love younger ?

Signature

I read a bit of it but I found it as boring as all the mangas done by this mangaka. Maybe it's just that I don't like her way of narrating.

Wow I love it! The characters and story is really nice. I have only read until chap. 7 though. Cant wait to read the other chapters. The story is also very funny. Hahah...I just read the part where Haine knows that Maora is a male.

Tanemura Arina is one of my fav mangaka and I'm loving Shinshi Doumei now. But I must say this is very different from her previous mangas. There is a lot of twists and turns and each chapter just gets more and more interesting. I'm reading it as they come out in Ribon every month and I must say that latest chapter (chp 16) is OMG! Definitely love the series!

I've read up to about chapter 12 so far...and the more I read the more addicting it becomes. It's definitely different than what I've seen in Jeanne and Full Moon...but I find it to be really interesting...and the character relationships are really great.

Tanemura is definitely one of my favourite manga-ka and I absolutely ADORE her art style. It's so detailed.

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

Thanks for putting this out! Another manga for me to check out - yay! ^_^

Signature

i've never heard of this manga but i know fullmoon and kamikaze kaito jeanne. but recently i bought a postcard and the pictrue of it was shinsi doumei cross... i'm kinda curious about the story... ^_^' what are the names of the character? i like the girl with short hair in the group what's her name?

Quote by jinkyi've never heard of this manga but i know fullmoon and kamikaze kaito jeanne. but recently i bought a postcard and the pictrue of it was shinsi doumei cross... i'm kinda curious about the story... ^_^' what are the names of the character? i like the girl with short hair in the group what's her name?

The whole story revolves around a high school for rich people.
There's the main character Haine who is a positive, energic, sporty girl. She has a friend Usio. And she's in love with the president of students Tougu Shizumasa. She fell in love before entering this high school. So she wants his well-being even if he has changed a lot.

Two other members of the Coucil of students are : Ichinomiya Yoshitaka (aka Maora) "the girl with short hair" and Tsujimiya Maguri.

I think what surprises me first is that it's a non-magical manga... even if I can't say it's really realistic, I think than the mangaka has her own way to mix serious and funny things.

Signature

Quote by almina

Quote by jinkyi've never heard of this manga but i know fullmoon and kamikaze kaito jeanne. but recently i bought a postcard and the pictrue of it was shinsi doumei cross... i'm kinda curious about the story... ^_^' what are the names of the character? i like the girl with short hair in the group what's her name?

The whole story revolves around a high school for rich people.
There's the main character Haine who is a positive, energic, sporty girl. She has a friend Usio. And she's in love with the president of students Tougu Shizumasa. She fell in love before entering this high school. So she wants his well-being even if he has changed a lot.

Two other members of the Coucil of students are : Ichinomiya Yoshitaka (aka Maora) "the girl with short hair" and Tsujimiya Maguri.

I think what surprises me first is that it's a non-magical manga... even if I can't say it's really realistic, I think than the mangaka has her own way to mix serious and funny things.

i see, thanks for the short summary ^_^ when i saw SDC i thought it was a sort of detective story. and according to animaniac87, is it true that maora is a male? T_T i thought she's a girl she's so cute -_-', i'm finding a manga scanlations of it, everytime i search in Yahoo it always gives me translations of it. sorry for the long post.... ^_^' thank you very much

I read this series because of the mangaka, I enjoyed some of her previous works so I figured I'll give this a try too, I like how there is always a darker side to her stories and so far I've been enjoying this series.

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

like it really much, and as they had said before, it really is different from her other novels. We can see new characters with new personalities (well, maybe they resamble to another of her old characters). Love the art to, and the pure love stories she does. I think she is one of my favorite mangakas!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Her story plots are always so passive like childhood and everything-- it's depressing. Anyhow I like the new one as same as the old one.

icyrain

icyrain

Reality has no place in my world

I really like this manga series. Arina Tanemura is really good, even if her characters can sometimes look really similar to one another. At the very least, the artwork is beautiful.
Shinshi Doumei Cross is really interesting. All the characters seem to have really complicated backgrounds and such. They're also all a bit odd. The one guy pretends to be gay, the other guy is, another guy cross dresses and you don't find out about it forever, the one girl is cold, the main character has a complicated family. It's just crazy, but in a good way.

~Andrew (a.k.a. Icyrain)

I like this series very much ! It's a very cute and funny story. It reminds me of Utena, because of the Student Council uniform. And Haine-chan is so cool ! I've read until the 14th chapter and it's just getting better ! The art is very cute too!

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

it's released chap 18 right? ^_^ i love Haine san and Shizumasa kun too much ^____^
the student council uniform is cute too.
i have a poster of this manga ^_^

OMG OMG OMG! *love shinshi doumei cross* just love this manga! so cute and funny... I heard that anime will be released in march!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.