Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heard about Shinshi Doumei Cross ? - Minitokyo

Heard about Shinshi Doumei Cross ?

Tagged under Shinshi Doumei Cross

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

they just put a "preview" first chapter of it in shojo beat... Feb 2007. the first volume's available from viz either now or by the end of the month, too. hoo-ray! it looks cute, and i like the artwork.

I got the first olume yesterday, and I can say its ver insteresting, funny and still has the sae romance!

well, i like Shinshi Doumei Cross ^^ but i like full moon wo sagashite REALLY much^^ it's soo great! but i like how shinshi doumei cross is written, paint.... well. that's how it is^^

If anyone wants to read the manga chapters of Shinshi Doumei Cross go to www.onemanga.com :D and look for the title and READ AWAY! <3

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

can you tell me where i can see the anime please or is only a manga?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Of course, I'll read it when my other series had ended.
Arina Tanemura's drawings are... little bit strange but I like them <3

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

I really like Shinshi Doumei Cross! It was one of the first completed manga that I read and I liked the story a lot!

...black like the snow

Arena is manga are really cute but the characters simillarities started to anoyi me ! all her famele leads looks the same ! i can't even tell the deffrence !
but her stories are awsoam

sure i have... but i'm afraid not many people know about it. shinshi doumei cross is another manga by arina, tanemura, whose works included full moon wo sagashite, kamikaze kaitou jeanne, time stranger kyoko

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.