Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you hate the most about your work / school - Minitokyo

what do you hate the most about your work / school

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

yeah, all of us hate something about places we work, right?
So, here you can tell us those things! tell us what do you hate about your work / school.

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

No, i absolutely dont hate my workplace or my school at all
my job is one of the highest paid on campus and my school is one of the best in the nation, so I guess i dont hate them

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well I'm don't like that at work I usually don't have anything to do so I surf the internet, but that gets old very fast.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I hate my boss !! :angry: >=( >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
Giving me dreadful assignments in my work

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by RebuWell I'm don't like that at work I usually don't have anything to do so I surf the internet, but that gets old very fast.

well, there are a lot of jobs on campus where you can get away with doing homework, surfing internet or even more radically do not show up for work
however, none of these stuff is allowed in my workplace, thats why i really like it because it is like real life. We actually have to do work when working

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrmmm... well what do i hate about my school? the total lack of hot straight guys! XP also, the lack of parking spaces on campus, the commute (well, that doesn't really count as school does it...) and the large number of people who smoke. >_<

what do i hate about my job? nothing really... except when i have to be the monitor for the boys bathroom... >_< or when people mistake me for a student...

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I am still in high school, and I don't really hate it. It is actually fun to hang with my friends. However, we are just learning the same stuff everyday. It is so repetitive. We only need them to teach it one time, not ten. Do the teachers think we are idiots or something?

Signature

Well I don't work at a school, I work for a very larg company, Unilever. Just somedays tech help isn't really needed unless I'm doing some programming or printer problems.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I hate school cuz sometimes it bores you, but at least it keeps me from staying home bored. ^^

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

My primary issue at work is that the customers all feel that you have nothing better to do than spoon-feed them everything they want. Some of them are rude and arrogant, and it gets quite annoying when they curse and swear at you for things which are out of your control (such as when a product is out of stock, or when we can't answer one of their questions).
I've actually been spit on by a customer because I could not answer a question he had, and the people who could answer it were taking their sweet time answering their phone.

So, basically, the only thing I dislike about my job is when people are rude and arrogant, but then again, I greatly doubt that anybody would like people such as them.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I loved my high school, but since I haven't started college yet, I've yet to make a decision. lol I could tell you after this first year.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

Quote by hiddensnakehandsNo, i absolutely dont hate my workplace or my school at all
my job is one of the highest paid on campus and my school is one of the best in the nation, so I guess i dont hate them

My school is second best in the nation or somethin like that but that doesnt meen I still enjoy waking up for it anymore then I did for my other school *yawns* Other then that im cool with it. Im sure you feel the same way about waking up for it.

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

School: Waking up so early and all the people

Work: Crapy pay and that I don't even need to think to be able to do my job

Firebomb

Anime Lover

well i dont really hate my school but i do hate the homework and tests.

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

In school i hate people in my class. =/
Maybe i like one girl... <; (:

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

ghamer

ryu999 = ghamer :P

Shizuma - same here :p I only hate people in my class and one teacher. Rest is ok :P

PAche

PAche

hoarder

well what i hate most about school is the homework and then exam results.i love exams though - it means we get to go home early XD

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

what i hate.. err... my timetable :s
and from time to time having tests during midday "break"...
and of course the food at the dinning hall.... x_x

the boring classes are the pain in the ass. and most of al the teachers. they always have a pick on me.

The thing I hate at school is that when I fall asleep the teachers come over to my desk and throw a book on the floor right next to me or they just tell one of the other students to go over to me and hit me :\ -_- Why wont they just let you sleep ;)

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

my boss is a doctor but he doesn't really care about his patients...two faced...
my pay being so little..
being the only nurse in the clinic

I usually only get 1 day off a week, I hate it. >_<

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

school is ok, its just i hate having to wake up so godamn early,

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello :)
what i dont like about work is that that stupid fat boss is checking us every time how we are working >.<, and what i dont like about school is that a lot of people are smoking and i have astma -_-" also that i have to wake up very early..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.