Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you hate the most about your work / school - Minitokyo

what do you hate the most about your work / school

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i hate the food at the school!!!! its never done all the way!!!! and its *quivers at the nastyness of the food* greasy!!!!! its nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

In my school I hate people in my class and maybe two techaers...
I see that I'm not only one :) Hehe :)
Take care all

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Work = Less time to spend walling and watching anime

I think its self explanitory, but it is a nessicary(Spelling?) evil, but i love work this week cause ive got the week off ^_^

And i love my school, cause im learning Japanese, and my sensei is a total champion.

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't really hate school, sometimes the classes can be fun. But other times I get bored if they teach me things I already know. I hate homeworks too.

Well Ive just enterd a new school, an arts school, and even though its an arts school it doesnt offer any vasual arts classes, and this pisses me off.Also to top it off im a junior and I need as much experience as I can get.

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Nothing really, I love school. I get to do whatever I want because I'm a homeschool student. It's a really sweet deal. The only thing I don't like is I can't skip our set classes. It's kind of hard for them to not notice their only student is missing. ^_^'

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

i just hate everywhere i go :angry:

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

sitting for 8 hours reading customer's complaints.

no MESSENGER!!!

it pays cheap, its hell.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.