Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you enjoy cooking? - Minitokyo

what do you enjoy cooking?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

I was wondering if theres anything you actually enjoy cooking?I love to cook stroganoff cause hardly anyone I know makes it so everyone loves it when I cook it I also love making pies and making the crust decorative :)

Signature Image

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

I enjoy cooking greatly. I find it a relaxing task and quite rewarding, especially if friends and/or family are able to take part in the meal with you (more-so if they enjoy it, as well, but that is a whole different matter entirely!)

I am pretty good at chicken and pasta (nearly any type of it), though my specialties are deserts. Out of all the deserts I've made, my favorite are probably cookie-cakes and other types of pie-like deserts.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I love love love to cook!!
But sadly l suck at it though i know how to make cereal pretty well and pasta :D

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Cook ing is great I love the creation and decoration it ensue's My favorite thing to cook is Probiallt Lasagna made from scratch the freshly grated cheese and the sauce all those fresh herd's and Fresh ground sausage and ground beef and of cor=urse Fresh Garlic Bread hot from the oven with some good wine! now that Fun Cooking! :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i enjoy baking and making desserts. but the dishes that i usually make are this pasta sauce that my brother loves and a variation on chicken pot pie.

Signature Image

I enjoy cooking homemade pizza, chocolate frogs and mixing different drinks and smoothies.
and ginger mounds cause im good at it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

Blurp. I don't really like cooking xP. I would rather construct and be creative with Art wise things -Paint,Draw, and Sculpt-

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

crepes... me and deadwolf98 cook a lot, today we made eggs and french toast... twas yummy!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I can cook, but I don't enjoy it. I eat because I'm hungry; so, the faster I can get something to eat the better. Cook is a task and a chore for me. It takes time out of other activities.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I just can cook dishes with tuna (strange isn't it?) so it's maybe spaguetti with tuna for me XD

Signature

I like cooking all sorts of stuff, but only if it takes lss than an hour to prepare so roasts and stuff aren't my thing. It is rewarding when you see eerydoby else enjoying your meal.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I can cook pretty well. ^_^ I like baking too. I make good chocolate chip cookies. XD My favorite things to cook though are pastas, and I can make chicken dishes pretty well. I made a really good chicken alfredo once. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I love to cook cakes mostly and ice cream but I do some saussages too,pizza,grill,roe,fish and I hope to make someday from my cooking an art!I am trying to do all my cooking comestible and most of the times I succeed !Ah I make the best pancakes...with jam,cheese,apples!Now I made myself hungry!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

I cook every weekend since my mom had to work and I have to take care of myself then. Quite neat though and I try to make the most difficult stuff to improve my cooking skills XD

Signature

I love to cook and am pretty good at it. I especially love making desserts and breads.

lilpunkazz05

I'm such a D O R K

I love baking cupcakes just cuz it taste so good + everyone loves them...

my fave food to cook is ramen o_O' i rock at it! ^^
i enjoy the feeling that i made it all by mahself ...and the eating part.

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I make a mean pizza! ^_^' I also love making pasta. Oh! and baking! I love to bake cakes, because I love all things sugar-laden. :D

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

After a year of cooking school, ive decided i like to cook tv dinners lol, i dislike cooking things like sweet the most, just too fidily for me. But when i get in the mood, cooking really nice Thai Curries would be my fav ^^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I love to cook too since I love to eat. XD
But I'm not that great at cooking yet. A lot of times, it ends up tasting bad.

I'm still learning .....but yeah it is fun. Can't say that all the food I cook is edible.

I only like to cook when I feel like it. Then I'll cook whatever I feel like, even if it's a new recipe or something. But when I don't feel like cooking, I just want something fast and easy to make ie frozen food, ramen, tuna salade etc...

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i like cooking pizza, and baking desserts.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

My expertise is in Spicy, Cajun cuisine, so I enjoy cooking anything with a tangy kick to it. :)

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.