Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can girls playfight? - Minitokyo

Can girls playfight?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Hee Hee this is kinda a wierd question^.^but I was thinking cause when guys playfight(as in they just push each other around for no apperent reason)they end up having fun.But when girls playfight it kinda goes out of hand cause eventually they get into a real fight.

But thats what I think but do u think girls can playfight

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

yes, i think they can me and my friends do that all the time.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Well not really the younger ones but kinda the older ones like around their mid 18's

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Yes girl can do the same thing that guys do to like fight/play. :)

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

Sure they can. Guy-guy, girl-girl and guy-girl play fighting is actually quite common once the sexes are mature enough to not let it get out of hand. If anything, I would think that the girls' play fighting would start at a younger age, as, on the whole, girls tend to mature sooner than guys do.

Of course, one wrong comment, however innocently spoken, can throw it all into a real fight, but that risk exists for just about everybody anyways.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

yea me and my friend play fight all time we sometimes even fight with the boys.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by IronSerpentSure they can. Guy-guy, girl-girl and guy-girl play fighting is
actually quite common once the sexes are mature enough to not let it
get out of hand..

i agree with IronSerpent-san that guys and girls CAN playfight. i've playfought with my guy friends many times! as for girl x girl playfighting... my girl friends and i used to "playfight" in high school... just not in the pushing shoving sense... we used to snap each others bra straps instead... XP

Signature Image

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Girls can diffinitly playfight. everyone can. i see many girls playfight and they dont end up actually fighting.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i playfight with my girlfriends a lot of times, and they're usually more of a verbal type of fighting rather than pushing each other around. we'll just play around by putting each other down and making funny, but "insulting" comments at each other. and we're all old enough to understand that we're just joking around and it's not meant to be taken seriously, so it doesn't escalate into a real fight.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

girLs can plaY fight!! ^_^ and as firebOmb said... everyone can.. ^_^

^_^v,, aJa~! ajA~!

Signature

~siggy by pache~

Of course girls can playfight... not all girls though...... it varies on personalities pretty much. (some girls can get angry easily and that's what might turn into a real fight.)

I think girls can. If they are very close friend. If not there is no different looking at 2 cats fighting and 2 girls claw at each other... (Wonder why do girls like to use their finger nails when it comes to fighting :x)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep! Me friends always try to ticklish me, cause they know I can not resist it ^_^' So I have to run away or push them or whatever... anything to run away form being ticklish XD

PAche

PAche

hoarder

of course we can.everyday in school my partner and i will punch each other at least twice :D and today my friend chased another friend to the toilet with a brromstick.nobody was or has been injured.

then again, maybe its just us thats wierd (us=me and my friends)

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Dxy: well, i look girls the fight (with the Boyfriend XD)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Girls can defenitely playfight! :) Sometimes they end up having fun too! But sometimes it gets worse! :D

its when they jump around on mattresses without clothes and throw pillows at each other

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yes, girls can playfight! I do that all the time with my sis.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

It's hard to see a girls playfight that doesn't end in a real fight. There's actually a That 70's Show episode that has this same topic. It's really funny.

Oh shoot yeah. My friend would always be the one to start it then we'd end up punching and shoving eachother. For fun with laughs and all. =)

Well, I encourage it ^_^'

of course girls can playfight ive seen them do it alot

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by bladerunner2005Well, I encourage it ^_^'

:nya:
Uh, yes? It's not a gender-restricted activity. Wrestling is fun. ^_^'

Duh. They can probably even beat guys up too because of the moral code that guys can't hit girls.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.