Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Easiest place to fell asleep - Minitokyo

Easiest place to fell asleep

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

This might be a weird question, since we all sleep on our bed (usually). However, I don't think the easiest place for me to fell asleep is on my bed.
I actually think that I sleep easier when I am in a car. I really have no idea why. Ex. When my dad drives us to do grocery shopping (about 15 min drive), I almost always fell asleep on the way there and back.

What do you guys think?

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

it can get really boring at school and the chances of u sleeping is pretty high....

retire

All 4 :P.

Car - I just find it easy to rest in a car.

School - I only get 4 hours sleep a night, I get very dozy in a boring lesson.

On my bed - Self explanitory

On the Sofa infront of the TV - When I can't be bothered to get into bed.

Signature

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Heh, I prefer a bed to sleep in, which would be easier for me to sleep on but whenever I'm really tired, anything would feel comfy

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

yeah, I agree with some of you... a moving vehicle and a boring class dragging on....extremely ideal....

hah! apart from my bed of course. but I have never really fallen asleep either in class or on the sofa..

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

I'm 50/50 with sleeping in a car or sleeping at school. Like during a hot day, I sometimes sleep in the car. During boring lectures or morning classes, I also fall asleep sometimes.

Sitting at work at the keyboard is a killer.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i can almost guarentee that i'll fall asleep in the car... however, in boring classes on warm days i also have a tendency to nod-off... XP actually in the "student union" on campus... they've got some of the most comfortable chairs i've ever sat in... i can always fall asleep in those too!

Signature Image

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

On top of a woman *cough*.... erm......... I mean on the couch or at school, even the car does it for me

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

hello there friend. i really miss you a lot. well then nice to answer one of your threads again. well for me that would be in the sofa but not while watching TV but listening to music. because if im in bed, it takes me around 30 minutes before i'll go to sleep because i do a lot of thinking in bed. while if im listening to music, i cant think of anything else but the sound and there is a pretty big probability that i can just, well sleep. on school days, damn i cant sleep inspite the class is boring, i just cant sleep because i do a lot of talking and thinking too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

how about under the tree?
sometimes when i sit under the tree and there breeze.
it feel like in heaven

Chemistry class. OH MY GOD was that ever boring. Powerpoint presentation, teacher turns off the light... zZzzzZzzzzZzzz carbon tetrafluoride what!?

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i think its easiest to sleep in ur bed because its very comfortable. Also u have gotten use to ur bed so its easier to fall asleep

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by RainOfStarsThis might be a weird question, since we all sleep on our bed (usually). However, I don't think the easiest place for me to fell asleep is on my bed.
I actually think that I sleep easier when I am in a car. I really have no idea why. Ex. When my dad drives us to do grocery shopping (about 15 min drive), I almost always fell asleep on the way there and back.
What do you guys think?

I think sleeping in the car is easiest place to sleep, too!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

other than my comfy bed...the next easiest place for me to fall asleep in in a car.
in fact my parents used to put me in the car when i was really little to get me to take naps or to sleep cuz i couldn't go to sleep on my own.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Bed! Bed! Bed!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I ussually fall asleep on the sofa when I am watching TV...
My father before going to bed, he always stays watching TV on the sofa until he realises he has been sleeping there for a long time (1 or 2 am) and then goes to bed... it is very funny...

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

kaizzya

kaizzya

Kusotaro..

on my bed = after i done my homework...
at school = when on boring / unlikely lesson
On the Sofa infront of TV = sometimes if watched those boring lame show

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Usually in bed with air condition in summer or heat in winter, I can sleep anytime in that condition.
Besides, boring classes should work too, I fell asleep in those classes all the time, such a bad student *looks guilty*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

sleeping on the sofa is easiest for me since it comfortable and boring

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I love my bed and can't imagine a more comfortable place. If I try to fall asleep anywhere else I usually get neck cramps.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I actually find that sleeping on the water is the most relaxing. The soft rolling of the waves seems to rock me to sleep the fastest.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

*yawn* yesh. on my bed~~~ :D
it is just too comfortable cozy.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

In my sweet bed :D

a danish class would do too

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.