Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Easiest place to fell asleep - Minitokyo

Easiest place to fell asleep

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Yeah, bed is a wonderful place to sleep! :)

a Bed!! gotta have a bed to sleep in!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by MachikaYeah, bed is a wonderful place to sleep! :)

i was on my bed earlier—not intending to go to sleep—but it was too gewd ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.... ^_^'

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I find it really easy to fall asleep on the sofa

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

It is ironic that you ask this since I usually have trouble sleeping at night but I feel so sleepy at times during work or when I was in boring lectures.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

In the car: Usually I can never fall asleep in the car. It's not that I get carsick, but rather I feel uncomfortable, so unless its a extremely long drive, it's unlike for me to fall asleep
On the sofa in front of the TV: I'll be too wrapped up in whatever is broadcasting, even if it's braindead boring, lol.
At school/work: Probably not, I need close to absolute silence to fall asleep and we all know how 'quiet' school is...hmm, maybe if I was in the library I could. Only time I fell asleep at school was when I was really sick, but that was more like passing out >.>
On your bed: Well seems like the only option left ^^ *votes*

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

of course my warm bed
there is no other better place then that

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Definitely my bed; however, I also find it very relaxing to sleep in a recliner. I can't sleep unless my shoulders are covered by something so I don't generally fall asleep on the couch or in the car. It requires some exhaustion.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Other than my bed would be the car. That counts as on the bus.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I fall asleep when I do my homework. lol Usually when I get long reading assignmeants I read 'em while lying down. never do that! lol You'll fall asleep *snaps fingers* like that!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

when i want to sleep i sleep wherever, and when i say wherever is wherever lol ^o^

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

For me it would be in the car. >_< I would always feel sleepy eachtime I go into my dad's car. It has this weird aroma that makes you fall asleep....its crazy.

I used to sleep all the time at school and on the bus to school. Now the best place to sleep is in my bed.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

For me, it's on my bed of course. But sometimes I do fall asleep on my sofa in front of my TV.

School definitely, it's just so boring...

The easiest place for me to fall asleep is when I'm lying on the floor. Out of those four though it would have to be my bed.

I'll feel very tired whenever I read wordy books which don't really interest me.

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

My car is extremely uncomfortable, my sofa is sagging.. my bed is the most comfy place. But the floor is a close rival >>;

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Ah, well, it doesn't depend on the place, for me. ^_^'
I normally fall asleep depending on the temperature of the room, which is probably why I am always up so late, since it is pretty cold at night. I don't start to tire.

It is mainly warm in my bedroom, and since I mainly lay on my bed when in my room (unless I'm playing on the ps2), I can often fall asleep in the middle of the day. o_O I do it a lot in Winter, since we have the heating on quite a bit.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

On my bed

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

There's nothing like sleeping soundly in your good old bed.

I feel like sleeping now...

naruslover

I love Naru!

i think the easiest is school, but the most comfortable is in my bed.

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i like sleepig in the car while i'm a passanger or in my bed.
but i just can't fall asleep while radio or TV is on....pretty strange isn't it?
[and sleeping durning lessons is unconfortable :P ]

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

When I was a child, I would fall asleep everytime I get in the car...and I still get sleepy when I'm driving/riding with someone.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.