Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Easiest place to fell asleep - Minitokyo

Easiest place to fell asleep

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

The best place to sleep is in the arms of someone you love!

in ranking of easiest to fall asleep situation, I'd say:
car, school, bed, sofa watching tv

bedo!

Def just my bed. I find it hard to sleep in the car or anywhere else.
I prefer a very neatly made bed 'else I just can't get to sleep. No noise, door closed. Perfect. ^__^"

- This Free Life Crisis -

in front of the TV

While operating a forklift.

i usually fall asleep during class from time to time now ^_^' but as long as it's dark, cool and comfy, i'll be asleep in a snap! :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

For me, it's a toss-up between my bed and the car. Whenever I'm in our car, I find myself drifting off to sleep, even if the radio is on. I think that has to do with how my mom didn't want to waste the time just sitting in the car [we did a lot of driving around] and had us nap. Short naps are the most refreshing to me ^^

As for falling asleep in class. I could never pull it off, even when I was super super tired. I had classmates who didn't even care about falling asleep front row center every day.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Against my dresser, lol.

I say its in the car.... i dont think i ever been in a car without falling asleep. The drive has to be like 20+ mins though not just short 5 mins rides

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Easiest place to fall asleep.... if you're tired, try falling asleep on a train or buss. Mass Transit. Just don't miss your stop. Lucky for me, i get off at the last stop.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by JyeBlade1Easiest place to fall asleep.... if you're tired, try falling asleep on
a train or buss. Mass Transit. Just don't miss your stop. Lucky for me,
i get off at the last stop.

Imagine missing the last stop... XD

Anyway, it is pretty easy to fall asleep in school because the constant teaching could get really boring after time, especially in a hot room. Hell, I had way too many of these experiences back in college where there was no AC or fans, and it really sucked.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

today at work i discovered that sleeping in the bathtub is pretty comfortable, if the boss aint watching of course ;)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

I'm gonna have to say a girls tummy.... soooooo confortable!!! ^_^ jejeje
thats why I didn't vote... cuz the best place is a girls tummy!!!

Haha, interesting poll. For me, I fall asleep on the couch a lot, while watching tv late at night or just tired from all the homework. And I fall asleep a lot in classes too. ^_^'

Signature

I fall asleep in the car too my mom drove me and my sister around the block in the car when we were babies cause it was the only way we would go to sleep :)

Signature Image

i voted on the bed.. but sometimes i get really sleepy on if i'm watching a really boring tv show :hmpf:

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Ummmn, during classes is when I felt sleepy, especially in large lectures you can go just like that
I swear I fell asleep at least once a week during lectures, bad!
Also library is a place to fall asleep too,

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

its pretty easy to go to sleep in a bed for me ( my matress is very very stiff). but now i find it easier to sleep anywhere.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

My first vote would be a car (when I'm not driving of course)
Second, school/work.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

I commonly fell asleep easier in my comfortable bed rather than else where.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

The easiest place for me to fall asleep is in the car. this is because it is moving and i sleep easier in moving things.

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

there's no place more comofrtable than bed!

kiP oN rOcKin!

I fall asleep so easily in bed. However, some drivers cause the car trip to be very boring and make me fall asleep faster on the car. But I still think I can only completely fall asleep in a bed.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.