Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is japanese or know japanese? - Minitokyo

Who is japanese or know japanese?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Hiya everyone!! I want to know more about japan and their language so if any of you are japanese or knows japanese, i would luv to hear what you have say!! ^_^

Sorry, if there is a thread like this!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

You should check out the Japanese group to meet other people that are studying Japanese. I'm not Japanese, but I live in Japan and speak a decent amount of Japanese.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

I'm japanese..ooo wanna hear something?

He wo hitte, shiri tsubome
translation: Breaking wind, closing buttocks

thats what my grandpa said when he went to go see crouching tiger, hidden dragon XD. he ish funny.

and heres a very familiar one

Gou ni itte wa, gou ni shitagae

translation: when in rome...do as the romans.XD

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

I don't speak any japanese xD.Wish I could speak it. I only know about their history and culture :/ -I read some 300 page book about Japan..Was that fun or what xD-

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by FafnerRELOADEDI don't speak any japanese xD.Wish I could speak it. I only know about their history and culture :/ -I read some 300 page book about Japan..Was that fun or what xD-

:o 300 pages of it?? O.o

anyway, i only know the basics of japanese language...
if you are going to talk to me in long stretch.. i will probably go haywire.. >_<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I'm not a japanese...but I'd love to learn there language though....XD :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I once tried to learn Japanese but I got bored of it and stopped. But I would really like to learn it though.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

im also not japanese... but i have some japanese fren, and now still (begin) learning their language... but... still dont understand much words (-_-lll)

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

im learning japanese though i have just started :(

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i'm not japanese... but i'm still learning for it...
sobs

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I was learning Japanese, but was forced to stop and concentrate on my GCSEs O_o

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

i'm not japanese, but my girlfriend is... and i know a little japanese XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by SweetGrlHiya everyone!! I want to know more about japan and their language so if any of you are japanese or knows japanese, i would luv to hear what you have say!! ^_^
Sorry, if there is a thread like this!

im not a japanese and i dont speak either >.< , jejej

Signature Image

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

Im not japanese but I'm studying japanese at school hahaha im going into japanese 3.
But if you want to introduse yourself you can just say watashi wa nama e wa (name here) desu.
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/street_f.gif

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

I dont know any Japanese... it would be nice to know tho...

I wouldnt have to get subbed anime and i can play soem Jap games ;)

hi there firend....
im not a japanese but i know how to speak a little....you want some example?
konnichi-wa! or yurushiku!...its means Hello!
aregato....thank you
gomenasai...sorry
aishiteru...i love you
tomadachi.....friends... :D

Quote by SweetGirlSorry, if there is a thread like this!

Yeah, well, there is a thread like this. But nevermind.
Yeah, I know Japanese language. But I'm not a Japanese.
I learn from outside. By now I'm in level 3. Probably start learning some kanji words. But I kinda quit. Cus lots of works to do... ^_^"

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Quote by mitchellim learning japanese though i have just started

Yeah same here. I know enough to speak maybe a sentence or two, but not carry on a conversation.

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

im half japanese but i was born in japan, and i have a great japanese background! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i only learn japanese but ive doen 7 years! from prep to yr 8 now. Damn its sooo hard to learn all three alphabets: hiragana, katakana and kanji (hate this one the most)

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

If you dropped me in the middle of japan somewhere I could probably get where I'd need to be.. i know the basics... you know like "can i use your phone" "where's the toilet" "hello" "good bye" "i love you" "I'm sorry" "i need a bus" "what's for dinner" "Please" "Thank You".... how to count, a bunch of animals, and about a dozen swear words :) mamong a bounch of other things. I lived on Okinawa for 6 years and picked up a bit, i can only recognize a few words though.

"Those who give up liberty for the sake of security deserve neither liberty nor security."- Ben Franklin

Traize

Traize

Design Student

I'm in Japan on a 3 month University exchange.

As such I now have several Japanese friends & am getting on with the language fine.

Its really easy to understand the workings, but my memory is crap, thusly I do struggle a little...

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I'm half Japanese, but can barely read and write. I can speak the language fluently, but don't have an "enormous" vocabulary. But talk about a revived thread...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

ViN

konnichiwa, yorushiku ne!

well here in my country theres a lot of japanese people there's even a school only for them wich is like the schools in japan. Im studying japanese and I know a few japanese people including my sensei. I know japanese too ( I've been studying for two years).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.