Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about colored manga pages ... - Minitokyo

about colored manga pages ...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

i think i know the answer of this already, but asking just to be sure
i have a freind that intends to join soon, and she colors manga pages. those manga are licensed, so, i suppose she cannot post those colored pages, right?
I didn't find specific references to this around.. but i suppose it is cause it's implicit ...

EDIT : not translated pages .. just picture pages froma manga. still i think it makes no difference

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

I'm not gonna go out and say scanning and displaing that kind of thing is illegal, but it's so close to that line it's not a good idea to try it.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

yea, better safe then sorry. You could always PM the admin and ask him, best u not though.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.