Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MARS - Minitokyo

Tagged under Mars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

andanother

andanother

caged bird

has anyone read MARS? i need a fan jus like meeh!

bai bai (waves anxiosly)
and_another

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Nope, is it any good?

May the Woot be with you!

andanother

andanother

caged bird

well... i can't really say becuz it was my first manga i ever read.... (aww isn't dat beautiful?) so it was great to meeh!!! it's about an artsy girl named Kira that doesn't really talk to anyone and a guy name Rei that's the hunk and bad boy... and they get together... i recomend it... go to tokyopop.com and look up MARS if ur interested...

roly-poly

floater

i havent read it, tho i have read one called MAR, that's cool

Signature

Mars is good , it's created by "flame of recca" mangaka .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

and the character design in most of the part resembles A LOT like flame of recca. it's def. worth a read, i also read it :)

andanother

andanother

caged bird

YAY!!! (claps) i'm glad u guys appriciate it like i do... i'll check out dis flame of recca thing tho...

flame of recca is over :lol:

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

my gf loved the Mars series, she read all of them and is now in the process of trying to buy them all for her collection.

If you're talking about the series by the Flame of Recca (FoR) mangaka, it is MÄR (Marchen Awaken Romance), no 's' at the end. MARS is another manga that is totally different from MÄR, and it's by another mangaka.

Mars = Shoujo romance
MÄR = Shounen action

MÄR is fun to read, although you've to get over the near identical character designs to FoR. I've bought all the 8 volumes out so far (Dorothy vs Rapunzel! Go, go Dorothy!).

i watched zhan shen mars (spell?) as a live action series. i'm really interested in the manga, since the series is soooo good.. even the soundtrack rocks!!!

wait, is this Mars, as in MARS god? the one with an autistic/raped girl and a biker/racer/ popular guy with a dead twin brother?

If u trying to say MAR then i only saw the first one and i think its pretty good ~
and i have no clue whts the mars is ~

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

MARS is awesome! It's a definite must-have for any hard-core shoujo fans, simply because the story is so touching and true-to-life. I found myself crying at parts. Too bad my sister was the one who bought all the books, so now I have to buy the series myself when I move... :(

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I havnt read the manga, but I'v seen the TV Drama^^ I liked it

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

so far i love what i read i find myself drawn into their world, i cry with them, laugh with them i even like motorcycles now :) Rei is like everygirl's dream guy, ..well at least mine

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

I'm starting reading the manga. Is really good and touching. ïn the beginning, I thought Kira was just boring. She is not like the mostly cherring and extrovert shoujo main caracter, like Miaka Yuuki or Usagi Tsukino. That's good for a change.

i've read the whole manga, and watched the whole god mars tv series. and yeah, i like them both. have to read the manga. it's better.

Beloved322

Beloved322

The beloved angel

I bought the manga at a book store during a college trip and I got hooked up so bad I ended up buying all the books on that far (very far away store...). The story is awesome in my opinion; it has a lot of plot-twists that put you in shock mode. I'm not so fan of realistic manga (those that resemble reality) but this manga is totally worth the effort if you like drama, action and romance. Maybe it can give tips for a situation you are living too (it helped me with one situation I had...>_<). So...I'm fan of Mars and I hope that those who read it like it too!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please don't bump old threads...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.