Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 opinion: bondage..not for youngins..mature humor! - Minitokyo

opinion: bondage..not for youngins..mature humor!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

crypthis

confusing reality

Quote by MoonfoxAs long as no one is (seriously) hurt, it's OK, right? :D

i agree on that
as long nobody get hurt :D

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by chi4everIt was quite careless of me to post this without thinking that young kids were even on MT..i thought that there would've been an age limit considering the fact that many of these wallies have big boobies and little clothing and are a lil ..well risque..

I really MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THIS SITE should HAVE dited ratings...not JUST BY YOUR LEVEL

.so i've updated it making sure that kids know its not for their eyes..and thanks for the interesting comments..i totaly agree that things need to be edited ::hugs::

lolz i though there would be an age limit.. how reckless chi :P

see ya around ::hugs::

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I dont see bondage as something bad.... more like a form of art to me.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by DoubleBarrelI dont see bondage as something bad.... more like a form of art to me.

a form of art? pls explain cause i don't see how it can be art.. ^_^'

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

Quote by tokyomichael

Quote by DoubleBarrelI dont see bondage as something bad.... more like a form of art to me.

hehe... anything can be art as long as you view it as such. its not necessarily acceptable (that hurting people thing you ve been all pointing out) but it is art if it aesthetically fulfills its creator.

as for bondage.... uhm... does handcuffing a girl to bed and throwing the key away count as such...? ^_^' well, she WAS willing so im not that rotten, ne? really kinky stuff doesnt do it for me though.

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

for some reason i like the look of it and would like to try it but to be the dominant one, i see alot of it in image on anime and it looks thrillin but i think i'm goin into detail

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Bondage has been with us since the dawn of man.
But if your really wondering about it, Might want to check out wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bondage_(BDSM)

Searching on the internet through portals will get you anything, I search anime, I get sailormoon and DBZ and hentai sites.

If I were a kid, which I was and these "adult pictures popped up" I wouldn't mind. Censorship just because of youth is silly no matter what age.

Plain love? what is that... another Fable? Stories left by our parents and history?
Yeah I'm pretty sure the first males and females were getting it down and dirty in every way possible, trying out anything before we could. "think of an animal even an domesticated one" it's just bambam bam bam over and out.

What's the deal with bondage.. Fetishes, Same principle with what you would like your woman or man to wear before or during sex. Thongs? Panties? Lace? Heels? Objects / Toys / Outfits.
And theres many types of bondage type acts, Painful or pleasent.

I personally don't like bondage, I have a different fetish... XD
My friend used to have a fetish with feet, o.o and I thought he was weird but later down the line when I got my own fetish I relaised everyone has that certain eyecandy.

merged: 12-28-2005 ~ 06:55am

Quote by tokyomichael

Why can't it be art?

Eye of the beholder.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i tink its nice..

wow, been a while...didn't know this forum was still up hahaha....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.