Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do guys look at a girl? - Minitokyo

What do guys look at a girl?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

This is strange but sometimes I feel like an object!Guys say that they don't understand women and we say that we don't understand them.
I am pretty sure that guys aren't looking for love,I am even beginig to wonder if love exists or is it just physical attraction!At the first date you are mesured from head to feat!And most of the time it is not recommanded to wear at a date a skirt or a blouse where he can see too much because then he won't for sure listen to what you are saying...he will probably say yes to every question you put to him.
The most amusing thing is that in my country the words of a guy are just as a dictionary:
let's go to a movie
let's take dinner
I would like to have a danse with you
let's play pocker
the dress looks good on you
I love you
all of this is kind of equal with I would like to put my hands on you!

What do you believe is this totally true?Sometimes I think it is,nowdays most of the times.
What do men look at a woman?What is the thing that impresses at a woman the most?
Looking for love?For what?
The discussion is for both women and men!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

Love at first sight...trust me, most guys who are looking at women and looking for "love" are mainly looking at the outside.

It's more "lust at first sight".

When I look at a girl, I look at her eyes. When a girl's eyes have some sort of shiny thing it means that they're sincere and open (most of the time). Looks aren't really important as long as the girl takes good care of herself.

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

If you ask me what I look for when I look at a girl... I kinda look at everything, if its a girl I'm interested in. I notice the way she moves, the way she blinks, the way she smiles, the way she breathes, the way she thinks, the way she concentrates, the way she eats, the way she talks and everything else... I try my best to pay attention to everything about her, what she likes to eat, likes to drink, likes to read, likes to watch, likes to talk about... And I listen to her dreams, her hopes, her fantasies... If I love her I would want to know as much as I can about her. To do this I have to pay attention to everything about her, and the physical part is but a small part of it. Her thoughts and feelings are the true depths that must be explore to gain understanding. I suppose my obsession may be scary in a way, but I believe knowing about and treasuring the one you love is pretty important.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

lodzio

You're the worst!

WTF.

Please DO NOT compare all men to that guys. Not everybody is like that. But anyways:

Bout skirts. You should know that for example for me skirt is a symbol of womanhood. Women just look 100 times better in 'em than in jeans. They look @ You 'cause they think You look then b.e.a.t.i.f.u.l.

About measuring from head to feat - I like to do it, yes. But You can be 90-60-90 and be nothing to me if You dont got nice eyes and hair, 'cause these things attract me the most.

And many other men.

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I understand why you said those things about guys. I, too, think that way most of the time. However, let's not lose hope! :D :) :D
Guys around our age are not so much looking for love. (there are exceptions of course!) They're... how should I put this? Ya know, they're all about having fun with as many girls as they can get. a.k.a hormones! lolss
Now Mirabela, true love does exist. Never give up on that! There are guys out there that will appreciate a girl for what she's truly worth. Trust me, that special guy will come along.
Besides, life is an experience. We need to know the "bad" in order to cherish the "good".

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dirty

Dirty

too many steps ahead.

Love doesn't get looked for or found it just happens.

It begins with attraction in any form...

Attempting to escape the matrix...

Signature

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I would have to admit, a figure does attract guys to women pretty much in my case, it's prolly no different but I'm more focused on the girl. I'm not a shallow fella, I'd like to hang with a girl who I can communicate with and also have fun with as well. I'm not a picky person either and don't have much standards so what I look for in a girl is a neat personality. You can be a hottie but if you start acting like a b**** I won't even get near ya.

As for the other fellas...argh I'm not even gonna be honest about that, but just keep in mind that not all guys base women on physical appearance.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

mainly what i look for is personality as i could never spend my life with someone who was beautifull but had an attitude that is somewhat pathetic the only thing i really tend to notice on the outside is the eyes

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

cuteness....her long hair..........her beautiful white skin, but esp. the inside and outside appearance, if you know what i mean...... :nya: :D

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

It true that most guy looking for lust rather than love on the first date. It not exactly all our false. You see, society does play a role in term of guiding how we react to girl. In a patriarchic society, men rule and subdue women ( making them second class citizen ). We were raise with the expectation to have sex with as much women as possible while women are raise to be chastity. In my personal life, I seriously look for a comparabili ty in personality with me so that we could have a meaningful relationship. Sure, appearance is the first thing I look at when I decide to persue a girl. Recent experience had, however, taught me that maybe appearance is not alway important. I know a girl that not so good looking but she is easy to converse with.

Phong

Well the problem for us males goes back to the cavemen. They had 3 goals eat, protect, and mate with every female in sight. The latter was never weeded out through our evolution. If you've ever heard of Jeff Foxworthy, he explained what men think and it is fairly close, "I wannt a beer and I want to see something naked."

Guys are generally visually stimulated. It stems from humankinds history. When the males is a group went off to hunt game, they needed accute visual senses to detect movement, and to assess the yield and risk of their actions. Today, males remain visually stimulated by being able to assess the liklhood they will be successful at attracting a mate. Females put on a show that males like. It's alright with me. Almost every animal on earth follows this schema. Don't be afraid of the results. It's life, afterall.

Quote by DarkbeatLove at first sight...trust me, most guys who are looking at women and
looking for "love" are mainly looking at the outside.
It's more "lust at first sight". When I look at a girl, I look at her
eyes. When a girl's eyes have some sort of shiny thing it means that
they're sincere and open (most of the time). Looks aren't really
important as long as the girl takes good care of herself.

I agree completely with you.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

spaimaFemeilor

spaimaFemeilor

atat de fragil,atat de trecator.

i THE MAN i like a girl with wisdom,clear mind,a girl that can say no and be her own master :nya:
yeah RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like girls that are smart and who are not afraid of sex

candva,totul ,va fi bine, iata speranta,acum,totul,este bine,iata iluzia...

KernelBurner

Otaku

loool IMO tere are guys who only want girls for their phisical atraction... But believe me... (at least me) I prefer a girl i can be freely with and i can easily talk to... But OF course when you look at a girl that you see in the street that you dont even know... you look for a good looking one.... its in the DNA! not our fault that happens :/

I as a male look at the eyes of a girl cuase in the eyes is the soul My exwife was over 300 lbs looks mean nothing to Me

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

That's a load of hooey. Girls are the same if not worse; at least in California. They're all out trolling for meat and they know it. The few times I've actually felt something for a girl and pursued it, I got burned and humiliated. So now I expect nothing more from women than lips, legs, breasts, and ass.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I look at the face most of the time and the reason, most guys ask to go to movies is cause they live in the middle of freaking nowhere-North Dakota, and there's nothing better to do here than sit on my ass and watch someone else entertain me!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Not all men are like what you've described. ><;; I hate being labeled like that..
This is what I look for in a women.
1. Personality
2. Intelligence
3. Good Heart/Caring Attitude for others
4. Appearence

This is how I feel that all females should be judged upon.. not the size of their bosom or those other pervertive things. Sometimes I loathe other men for being like that..

crypthis

confusing reality

understanding and indepentdant :D

Not every guy wants to fuck a girl on the first date or the whole time!!!!! >=0!! We just seek for the right girl to live with and what is happening afterwards is not important for this discussion!

1. Attitude
2. Personality
3. Intelligence

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

heart , kind , character from those girl ^^v

Signature

well, as a guy, i am attracted to a girl by her looks first then i'll really try to pay attention to her personality when talking to her. I often do listen to girls and actually not check them out 24/7.

so maybe you're looking at the wrong guys. look for someone who'll listen to you and not constantly checking you out. if his eyes look away from yours then he's often no good...unless he's just really shy, then that's different

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.