Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Human filters... - Minitokyo

Human filters...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Quote by AC2N

Quote by heavens-DragonI think it's a great idea because it would filter out the less than a
minute wallpaper from members who are just trying to get levels. Also,
we'll have more good quailty wallpapers and the recent submissions
wouldn't be flooded with less-than-good wallpapers (not to be mean).
But also, MT will have more webspace and be alittle faster. Though like
some already said, MT is a place to meet new people and show off your
work wheather you're good or still learning. Members' who are actually
trying to get better will feel discourage and prehaps leave this great
community. If we could review all the wallpapers, and give advice on
where it's good or where to improve then maybe it might work out.

I'm totaly agree with you... MT = community !

I'm agree too.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

just a note: Mt3 will have a seperate forum for the 'Sandbox'.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

as Sheqel pointed out, I think members should strongly make use of the sandbox thread currently and the forum on MT3 to get feedback on their work before submission. Think of it as working on a piece of writing. No good writer will ever submit or publish anything without many revision and many others peer evaluation. Artists should also do something similar. Get advice, revise, and improve, before submitting. I think that would certainly help avoid deletion due to "poor" quality.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Another way to filter out bad or lesser quality walls is to have some of us extract characters who like doing that, since that seems to be the technical issue behind a lot of this debate.

But frankly, humans are subjective animals. And don't be worried too much about lesser quality work. It's supposed to be removed if found too poor a quality anyway. Why go through the trouble of making more beurocratic infrastructure when all you have to do is submit a great work yourself. It brings the average up.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by YuunaChanso why can't MT have some members who take over the part as a
filter. works should be reviewed first by them before put them on MT...

I agree with you. There should be people who will look at the submissions before putting it into the gallery.
I think that the bad quality wallpapers should be removed. But if they will going to remove bad quality wallpapers, then they must have a proper explanation why it must be remove.

There's no way you could have a person or people sit at a computer all day and look at the submissions that come in in real time. Software does that, and puts the images in the category chosen by the submitter. It's really just an image forum. Luckily, most of the images go to the right place. The moderating staff goes through the submissions later when they have time to do it.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.