Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime character do you think you act like - Minitokyo

Which anime character do you think you act like

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

I think I act like marouku from inuyasha, because I am sort of perverted like him, Hahahaha!!!!! But when the time is right I can be pretty wise to my friends. YAY!!!

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

locknes206

locknes206

Art and Martial art apprentice

Quote by TRIADZSINNERI think I act like marouku from inuyasha, because I am sort of
perverted like him, Hahahaha!!!!! But when the time is right I can be
pretty wise to my friends. YAY!!!

haha funny ^ ... i think i might be like Gene from Outlaw star, because im goofy but cool and calm when i need to be

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Cool thread !!! I think I'm a bit like Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed/Destiny. Just like him I'm a calm person but I'm always ready to get into action when needed.

Signature Image

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

Erm.Rey from GSD 8D.I really don't show my feelings, but inside, I am quite emotional :/ -I guess-.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

hahah kool thread ^.^ i think Mayura from Matentai Loki Ragnorak cuz i can sometimes be kinda ditzy and trip and stuff >.< and she usually seems happy =P but....i dont really like mysterys as much as she does lol >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I'm like sanosuke from ruroken, that what mah sis says ^^' i'm so lazy, but i won't die even if you try to kill me!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

tenma from school rumble...can't do anything much/not talented :( but i'm funny like her :) and loves to help match-make people ^_^' and help listen to my friends troubles and try to solve them...i even have a younger sis[a year younger] who is exactly like yakumo ^^

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I think it will be Shino Aburame from Naruto, except that I'm not a big fan of bugs - I hate them! x_x Both of us are very quiet and won't talk unless necessary. -_-

Signature

Hibeki from Vandread, I usaully get piss for easy reasons.

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

When i think about this one i can think of characters i wish i was like, but i cant really pick a char who im like. I guess theres def some shinji in my character, wish i got to pilot an eva as well.

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

Maybe a milder version of Ino from Naruto.

Bellisima

Bellisima

What's on your mind?!

I want to say Yukino Miyazawa from Kare Kano.

Seriously when I watched this anime, I couldn't help but laugh because I totally can relate to how she acts, thinks and feels.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25374/ - Here's a thread asking a similar question in which members gave responses about which anime or manga character represents them.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.