Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Could someone make me a sig. image? - Minitokyo

Could someone make me a sig. image?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was wondering if someone would make me a signature image too. I see people out there with signature images that say there name on them and they say my sig image was made by someone. Well can anyone make me one of kagome?

Yes, but there is an avatar signature request official thread here:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17571/

You should post there what are you looking for, and a brief description of what you want.

I'll take requests from there.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

umm closed :o

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i know this has nothing to do with this but, how do you get the picture!!!! im sorry.

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

does anyone know how to have a moving avatar? i've seen people with them but i've never been able to get one. Also how do you put words under the avatars and sig. images? i don't have a sig. but i'm hoping someone at the thread mentioned by Samurai - Jin will make one. i've tried to find where you'd put text under the images but it just won't work? someone help please!

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.