Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you wearing a ring right now? - Minitokyo

Are you wearing a ring right now?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

i don't wear them, they bother me

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

I'm not wearing any ring right now.

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I'm not wearing the ring on my finger... but I put it on as a necklace.

Signature

mOochaN

A L O N E

im not wearing a ring... heh... but i used to, not anymore coz i keep on losing them... ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't wear much jewerly. I find having metal in contact with my skin very distrubing. I'm not sure if it is a straight up allergy or if it is just that I'm not used to the contact. I normally only wears rings for 30 minutes or so before I have to pull them off.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Quote by Delta8nope none

for now anyway ;)

i my self have 4 one on my right index finger and two on my left index and ring finger as well as one on a chain(till i lose enough to get it on my my other ring finger)

Signature

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I used to, but it was a cheap ring and went funny quite quickly. And I haven't worn one since as they tend to annoy me now. Also I only like silver and its hard to find one I like.

Hmm, what sig? XD

No rings on. I rarely wear them but if I do, they don't go back in the box for awhile. I want to go to one of those medieval fairs where my friend gets most of her rings. She usually has one for every finger, all of them awesome. And...engagement/wedding rings are far off in the future ^^

nope...not wearing any

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Yep. Paua ring.

Signature Image

I have three rings on...one is a silver celtic love knot, with a green heartshaped stone, on my wedding finger (though I'm not married ^_^;;) . I have a native american patterned silver ring on my right thumb, and I have a high school class ring on my index finger on my right hand.

I have one ring and thats on my ring finger yes i'm married. At one point i wore my class ring but It was tight

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

im wearing my FFX Tidus Ring On My right Middle Finger

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm not wearing anything currently.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

no rings; I dont wear very much jewelry at all.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

I'm not wearing any rings atm.

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

index finger. a silver ring. in few year to now.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

No, but I used to wear a Batman ring on my right index finger all the time.
I need to get it fixed because I was a little rough with hitting it on the desks at school a lot.

I don't wear rings as much as I used to.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Yep. I am wearing an engagement ring on my left hand, ring finger (finger next to the pinkey). Koenken and I picked it out together... :)

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

ne. my fingers are too short and fat for rings, looks strange

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I'm wearing a ring on my middle finger, I made with galvanized steel.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

i'm not wearing any rings, because to me its like you have a wife or a husband already.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

3 ,one on my left ring finger one on my left pointer finger and the third on my right pointer finger

I hate rings, I hvae never been able to have any fit on me. Tried a fitting thing for class ring... the largest was a bit too small...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.