Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you heard of Midori no Hibi? - Minitokyo

Have you heard of Midori no Hibi?

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

I love this anime and it seems to not be known well throughout this site. Reply if you have heard of it and tell other about it!

ive seen it, its pretty cute - its another one of those shows where i like the rival girl better than the main character, though

Hahaha, Isn't that always so Ironic???

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I'm watching this anime in a local anime club where I live. I've only seen episodes 1-4 so far and the rest is to come later, but it looks like a great anime.

Sawamura Seiji rules!!!
Orin-nee also rules!!
The cat with the bandage rules the most!!!!

At first I thought it was weird, but now I just think it's not too bad yet not an anime that I can recommend everyone

Indeed, I love the fat bandaged cat! He finally get's a g/f in the end! Hurray for the fat bandaged cat!

I thought this anime was pretty strange also.... until I saw the whole thing that I liked it. I felt sad for the guy who liked Midori... I forgot his name....

He didn't like Midori honestly, he was just a really close friend who would do anything for her for her to be happy. He was just a really good guy friend ^-^

Oh.. well, it did seem he liked her! XD

Haha... That animation is really funny. BUt it is so unreal. And it got a little rated, i think.

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

I'm currently watching the anime right now, but I'm not too interested in it. I already read the manga though, so I know the story. Personally though, I like the manga a lot better. But the opening theme is really nice for the anime. =)

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

I love this anime! It's really funny :D Midori and Seiji!!!

I have just read the beginning of the manga. I'm not sure that the anime is interesting enough to be seen if the story is already known.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I saw the anime -- it's presented very well. I didn't think too much of it after the first couple of episodes, but the further the show got, the more it found its own "voice." Very light-hearted, uplifting story and a great cast. Definitely became one of my favorites series by the end.

I have seen Midori no Hibi and I think that it is a great anime.

Quote by asuzaI thought this anime was pretty strange also.... until I saw the whole thing that I liked it. I felt sad for the guy who liked Midori... I forgot his name....

His name is Seiji. :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've seen the first 5 episodes... to anyone whose seen the whole story, is it worth continuing? i thought that it was cute, but it just seems like another one of those animes where the guy will eventually fall in love with the girl.

Signature Image

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Quote by Tokiwa14I have seen Midori no Hibi and I think that it is a great anime.

Quote by asuzaI thought this anime was pretty strange also.... until I
saw the whole thing that I liked it. I felt sad for the guy who liked
Midori... I forgot his name....

His name is Seiji. :)

I think that ausuza is talking about the other guy that talked to Seiji

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Very nice Series, very cute as well. Recommend watching it if ur into Cute/Romantic/Comedy Anime.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep :) I have the anime, but I haven't had time to watch it already <_<
I know the story, and it seems to be cute!
I'm looking forward to it!

yeah. this anime is so romantic that the last episode was very touching...

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I have heard of it!! And my fave song in it is Mou Shikoshi!! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Actually i have the whole series in my Comp...my bro downloaded it from some where.......my favorite episode is where the main character is being seduced by her classmate :D

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I have heard of Midori no Hibi before!!!!!
It is a very cool anime!!! I would be sure to tell everybody that I know of that anime if I remember!!!! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.