Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you heard of Midori no Hibi? - Minitokyo

Have you heard of Midori no Hibi?

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i came across this manga a while ago, i think i d/l 4 volumes of it and i enjoyed what i read. as soon as i heard there was an anime version i got it sent to me (subs hehe, thats what friends are for ^__^ as it was licenced), and i quite liked the series

Quote by fireflywishesi've seen the first 5 episodes... to anyone whose seen the whole story, is it worth continuing? i thought that it was cute, but it just seems like another one of those animes where the guy will eventually fall in love with the girl.

Its worth continuing and how Seiji gets along with his life and trying to fight one handed still, and a classic ep where they switch roles or so it seems XD

Signature Image

I got the first volume and it rocks! I couldn't stop laughing. I am waiting for the other two vol to be in stock then I'll get them, but could someone tell me if it had a nice ending?

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

crypthis

confusing reality

Quote by DarkSeitenSawamura Seiji rules!!!
Orin-nee also rules!!
The cat with the bandage rules the most!!!!

hell yeah!!!

Pretty much your typical romance anime except the whole hand thingy. I was rooting for the other girl Ayase. I have also read the manga and it pretty much has the same ending as the anime.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by wickedchildI got the first volume and it rocks! I couldn't stop laughing. I am waiting for the other two vol to be in stock then I'll get them, but could someone tell me if it had a nice ending?

yeah its got a nice ending, i was happy with it, i thought it was gunna go one way and was hoping for what the ending actually ended up being like

Signature Image

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

I've watched this some time back. find it not bad, was quite touched at the end. though i think it still lacks something as it didn't exactly make a very deep impression in me. can only remember some parts of it. that's all.

though the dolls part is quite cute. and midori fan toys.

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Hehe... It's pretty funny... Midori chan is so cute!

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

this one is pretty funny ^^

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Midori no Hibi is very funny yet touchy! T_T

Damn it that the anime has only 13 episodes!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

yea...i've seen it, but the comic has more story into it...n weirder....hahha the guy who likes Midori, is Kouta(i tink) n his first real love is....Seiji...lolx ( dun wanna spoil anymore to those who not yet read the manga) but really...a must read manga/anime...ahahha

Signature

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

That's one of my treasured series in my collection.

Great charater designs and a very funny yet touching story.

gelatinous

gelatinous

a duck sitting beneath a tree

hmm, i've heard of it but not seen it. a girl become's some guy (a student)'s left hand. its supposed to be funny & a good watch. other than that i don't know anything...

-

Well, i don't like very much romance anime but Midori no Hibi is an exception cause the weird relationship between Midori [witch becomes his hand] and the boy [sorry i don't remember the name :D] The best episode for me was the one were they "change" roles.

Quote by angelicdemonIII

Quote by Tokiwa14I have seen Midori no Hibi and I think that it is a great anime.

Quote by asuzaI thought this anime was pretty strange also.... until I
saw the whole thing that I liked it. I felt sad for the guy who liked
Midori... I forgot his name....

His name is Seiji. :)

I think that ausuza is talking about the other guy that talked to Seiji

OH HIM! :pacman:

It's one of the coolest anime this year
Midori is the best

it's a very nice anime actually, the idea is kind of cute.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

i love it, though i just wish that it wasn't so short

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.