Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pupose in life? - Minitokyo

pupose in life?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

did you ever wonder what your purpose in life is? or have you found it already?

I used to wonder what my purpose in life was.....now, rather than wonder about life, i just live it. Why waste all the energy into wondering when you can simply live and enjoy life? I dunno.....that's how i see it right now...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

you create your own purpose...maybe you have a purpose when you are set in the world but as time goes by it changes little by little...thats what i think...but I donĀ“t think that everyone has this really big purpose...some are just meant to live..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

purpose in life is to live it and try to correct the mistakes we do in life! I think that's the reasonly purpose one will ever have if you think of any other purposes probably will only be related to oneself!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

we exist souly procreate, biuologically after that were useless, sad but true o.0

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

My purpose in life is to live as the perfect example of a human being, and that is exactly what I am.

What?

Oh yes, I do have a big ego.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

perfect example of a human being

environmental wreaking, money hungry, greedy corruptable, uncaring. Thats your aim?

Ummm... so far, my purpose has probably been to make a good example for my little sister, as well as serving as a source of strength and advice for numerous friends. I'm sure that if I don't get struck down by a bus anytime soon, I'll find some other "purpose" to why I was born.

dom't know my purpose yet

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

I help in teaching children how to be good. I'm the bad example.

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

usagi.. how about you stop thinking about life and start living it... sounds good to me ... dunno about you

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

-.-' A meaning for life... You look in vain... You aren't going to find anything. Just live it and stop wasting your time thinking about it.

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

God created us as his dolls...
the world is his garden, we die as he fancies.
We live just coz we have life.
Since we are alive, we just make the best out of it.

My purpose of life?
To just earn a lot of money and make this life a good one...
...for now anyway...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

world domination *darth vader theme song* :nya:

Signature

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

purpose.......umm........i never thought of that......

i don't think there is a "purpose".....we just live.....and we just die in the end

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Purpose? Im not sure... Maybe it's to be the best prson I can be. To make others happy. To make myself happy. I don't know! ^-^

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

try reading the book "Purpose Driven Life" heard it helps^^; as for mines? drink, be merry and die happy X3

I dont think we have a purpose to live... we should just try to enjoy living the way that we think is best

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Quote by jadedmilkytry reading the book "Purpose Driven Life" heard it helps^^; as for mines? drink, be merry and die happy X3

it works? you have one? can i borrow?

my purpose in life is to eat,sleep, and satisfy my desires :nya: ...
nah my real purpose here on earth is to observe humans and find out theyre weakness XD

purpose...TO dominate every LIFE form!!!, LOL...no for real....u make u'r own purpose....life is short, shorter than one might think..so enjoy it to the MAX! thats my purpose in life...to live to its maximum.

this is werid but i fink

u live to please people and to fit in.... its good to be different but wen u become too different people start to comment on you (bad ones) and once again u try to fit in....

2 things, learn about computers and how they work, i.e. advance diploma in computer systems hehe. and to draw manga which is high quality, i.e i have bought so many how to drawe manga anime books, they have helped me alot, especially the how to draw manga anime basic pose book with over 3000 different poses of everyday life.

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

I keep thinking about it at times... haven't found mines, is there 1?
Time will tell.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.