Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many people here have a PSP? - Minitokyo

How many people here have a PSP?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

I was just wondering how many ppl have the PSP at MT. I have one and it costed alot and I want to know how many other ppl bought it.

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i have one. i just got 2 weeks ago.

Nope, don't have it... :sweat: I'm just a poor guy.... T_T

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i dont have one yet. but probably i wll buy one instead of an iPod.

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

I've been thinking about getting one, but due to the high cost when you factor in things like memory cards, I'd rather wait a while and see how the games are when it gets a bigger library, and maybe a price drop on the unit itself.

I will probably end up getting one eventually as the DS doesn't really impress me so far and I like all that the PSP can do.

Nope, don't have one.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Got one (mine was free) and to tell you the true with the current crop of games it wasn't even worth that.

*sigh*

Guess I'll wait until the fall to see if it gets any better on the PSP.

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

got one since christmas '04 :P jap 1.0 but i updated to 1.5 like a dumbass but im still runnin homebrew on it right now ^_^ nothing beats pokemon gold on psp rofl! oh and im not going to update to 2.0 until (if) it gets xploited

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

lol...so you are playing Gameboy Color roms on you PSP??

Thats hilarious....

Are there any games for PSP worth noting yet?

Signature

kumilove

kumilove

Quote by servbotlol...so you are playing Gameboy Color roms on you PSP??

Thats hilarious....

yeh they got emulators for almost every console or handheld up to ps1 (which i think someone is fine tuning at the moment ^_^) but i like to keep it simple with GB and SNES for now lol

Quote by servbotAre there any games for PSP worth noting yet?

lumines.......haha thats it basically until death jr i guess but once i get enough money, im planning on getting a larger memorystick instead.

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

Quote by kumilove

Quote by servbotlol...so you are playing Gameboy Color roms on you PSP??
Thats hilarious....

yeh they got emulators for almost every console or handheld up to ps1 (which i think someone is fine tuning at the moment ^_^) but i like to keep it simple with GB and SNES for now lol

lumines.......haha thats it basically until death jr i guess but once i get enough money, im planning on getting a larger memorystick instead.

Holy shit they got emulators on the PSP where can you download them?

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

kumilove

kumilove

Quote by TRIADZSINNER

Quote by kumilove

Quote by servbotlol...so you are playing Gameboy Color
roms on you PSP??
Thats hilarious....

yeh they got emulators for almost every console or handheld up to ps1
(which i think someone is fine tuning at the moment ^_^) but i like to
keep it simple with GB and SNES for now lol

lumines.......haha thats it basically until death jr i guess but once i
get enough money, im planning on getting a larger memorystick
instead.

Holy shit they got emulators on the PSP where can you download them?

where the hell have you been, triadzsinner? :P look around for yourself! lol just kidding. first of all, emulators and homebrew wont work if you have a 1.51 or greater firmware. if you want to read more bout homebrew and everything else you need to know bout psp, i just go over to pspupdates.com to get my daily dose of psp info. or you can just ask me ^_^ i need something to do all day...

crypthis

confusing reality

does it worth it to buy a psp? u guys decide.
i really wanted to know :D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.