Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is anyone in Neopets? - Minitokyo

Is anyone in Neopets?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I am in neopets. My username is cutie_cuddly_gurl (don't ask about the name ^^;;) I have been in there for 4 years....but my old name got deleted. I am really addicted to neopets, lol. Aren't you?

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i am a member of neopets, have been so for about 4-5 years, although i rarely go there these days ^__^;; and amazingly my pets are still alive lol

im a stingy bum and i have 11,001 NP XD

i once won 10k of a wheel game thingy ^__^

Signature Image

I'm part of neopets. My username is toxic_tea_

My pets' species are:
poogle
cybunny
mutant usul
bori

i adopted the poogle, cybunny and mutant usul...i guess i was lucky enough to find a poogle and cybunny since they are rare now^.^

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

I have at least 10 accounts xD. My main account has my baby ixi ~love~ and lot more painted pets....and has half a million neopointsn ;P. But I never go on, just to get art request.

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

The most accounts I have had so far were like 5. But three of them were deleted. Now I only have two. I hardly go on it either....I dont have much time to get on.

Signature Image

I have a lot of accounts on neopets, but I rarely go on there anymore. My current main account is sakoi_kai

Balith

Susumy

ive been on Neopet's for about 4 yrs now!!! my name is Yugioh305, hehe, yea, it's amazing how your pets will be alive after a few yrs of not seeing them.

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

My account it frozenflame255, but like most members here, I rarely go on anymore.

oh i go on too! lol. i've got over 2mil. i spent ages saving up xP, i used to play games like everyday but now i just can't be bothered anymore.

Radeonator

not here, not now.

uhm....what is Neopets? is it some kind of virtual zoo?
naah, just wanted to know.

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Mm..I am a member of neopets =D
I've been there for almost 3 years..but I've kinda left that game already. School stuff *sigh* but it was fun while it lasted :).

flclinutri

flclinutri

Evil Yaoi Fangirl

I have three i think, but my main one is silla602 I've got four pets, a jubjub, meerca, shoyru and a uni, i love them all though, and they all have petpets ^^ i've got about 254,000 neopoints in my bank, i know i save too much, but i just want that everlasting apple!

~:You're going to hell where I'll be torturing you:~
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

I use to play. but i'm sorta out of it now. Havent play for a long time XD I only go on neopets to keep my account activited lolz... if you wana check my user anyways, its allisonfairy
ya... the name is really stupid. I made the account when i was younger so ya...

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

Quote by Radeonatoruhm....what is Neopets? is it some kind of virtual zoo?
naah, just wanted to know.

Neopets is a virtual pet site. You play games to earn points and get to have up to four pets in one account. There are many pets to choose from, but some are limited edition. You have to feed your pet, groom it, and play with it. There are many more things that you can do there as well. It's a fun site! XD

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there is a mcdonalds shop now there XD

Signature Image

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i alredi forgot my accaunt id & pass... ooo, my poor pets, hope it still alive, playing around somewhere....

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I'm on neopets but don't expect me to tell you my username ^______^

Signature Image

zink

zink

cookie?

i have a neopets account but i don't use it anymore. hmm...i need to go do some stuff on there now that i remember

Signature Image

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

I used to be into Neopets... but not anymore. I think my pet's already dead or something. T-T It's been years since I last signed in. O.o

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

I cant stand the things, there appearing everywhere *hiss* *holds up a cross*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Helping him on his way to world domination.

i remember when i used to have one back in seventh grade. it should be dead or something havnt fed it or anything in 3 years

Signature

i go on neopets. 8D; not everyday though, just every so often. i have like. 17 accounts. owo; but my main one is meroko.

Signature

I've been a member of neopets four over two years now but I have to admit I don't really spend that long on there nowadays... I'm too busy doing other stuff like surfing Minitokyo!!... I don't think you can actually kill your pets, they'll just be listed as dying until you feed them again ^_^

Neopets sucks, I own Neopets.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.