Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How will you act when you are old? - Minitokyo

How will you act when you are old?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

you know how you always see those crazy old people at a store or those old women and men who drive on the wrong side of the road, you see them and you think, i wonder what they were like when they were younger....well...are people goin to wonder that about you for that reason?...i honestly don't know what i'm gunna be like when i'm an old person....prolly one of those old women who scream at the youngsters to get off their lawn XD!

btw...sorry if this is a repeat

Signature

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

Quote by Kougaxgirlyou know how you always see those crazy old people at a store or those
old women and men who drive on the wrong side of the road, you see them
and you think, i wonder what they were like when they were
younger....well...are people goin to wonder that about you for that
reason?...i honestly don't know what i'm gunna be like when i'm an old
person....prolly one of those old women who scream at the youngsters to
get off their lawn XD!
btw...sorry if this is a repeat

EVERYONE IS already crazy

Toma

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I will become really senile and blame the younger generations for ALL wrongdoing in the world. Everything is everyone else fault and I am doing the only thing right.

tihi, that's how some old people are :d

i think the old generation lacks one thing, computer, console games and anime ! :D

K3iTaroM4A1

muh ^^

^^ thats right i`m gonna be like you puKKa

a lack of console and computer ? my grandpa knows more about these cursed computers than me *sigh*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

LOL well it depends who I marry really. If the person I marry drives me crazy then I probably will be one of those insane ladies you see out at the grocery stores.. LOL great topic.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Kougaxgirlscream at the youngsters to get off their lawn XD!

That's probably what I'll do. That and complain about the music they listen to.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

I seriously dunno how I am gonna act when I am old. So many diff. things happen and who knows.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

shit before that happens ill find a fountain of youth. it would be 2070something so i suspect that they will have one by then lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'll carry a cane even if I don't need it and start running after people while raising it and shouting gibberish. ^_^ Lol.

J/k. I'll probably be a bitter old man.

hikara

hikara

lone wolf

DragNviper13 is right in a way everyone is even little bit crazy already some more than others ,but me i don't think im going to be so bad, if i live that long im going to be that old guy that can woop you in any videogame....yeah that would be cool

Red! Your eyes are red!
Signature
You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power.
In a Manga, you'd be the sexy, evil villain.
Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing.

i will never grow old... at least not in spirit.

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

AC2N

AC2N

Assez de haine...

I'm ever Old man... ^_^'

Signature Image
I'm a proud moderator of .:| French Tribu |:.
French Tribu decides to make a calendar for 2006, you can find the official site of it -> HERE <- !!

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i dono wat 2 say... i never wana be old *but i alredi an adult*
don care if i old or not, i always young inside

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

I will be a boring old man i think boring watch tv :P

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Maybe I'll be one of those people that compare the new stuff with the old and always complain on how things are not made as the used to be... like cars and such, but I trully hope that I won't x_x

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

I think that I would like to be an old perverted grandpa and just drive around with my mercedes while I am shouting out of my window that I hate everyone.... ^_^'

no different than now

I'll probably be an old lady throwing water balloons and spraying the kids next door with her hose. heh heh. in front if their parents.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

lmao...well like dragnviper13...most of us are crazy now...i believe its only gunna get worse as we get older... XP

Signature

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

When i get old, i plan to go down to the supermarket and complain about the prices of food that i wont even end up buying. Occasionally yelling at kids for walking too fast, then getting my meds and getting all angry for no reason, then falling asleep!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.