Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what brand of toothpaste do you use? - Minitokyo

what brand of toothpaste do you use?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

wow...quite a number of people use colgate it seems! :D
i'm surprise that no one use oral b? i thought it's quite popular....

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

I use Colgate with whitening. It tastes better than Crest. XP

I pay quite a lot of detail to my dental hygeine. >__> yellow teeth is so urgg shigh ^__^" Colgate is rather good, but I switch to prescription toothpaste sometimes.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Colgate

I use Colgate.
Seems there is a new type of toothpaste from Colgate recently
it's made of bee propolis
anyone used it?

Quote by lingxueI use Colgate.Seems there is a new type of toothpaste from Colgate recently
it's made of bee propolisanyone used it?

bee propolis?! hmmm, what's that? it sounds real high-class and expensive! ;)

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I like minty gel whitening toothpaste of no specific brand. I like gel rather than paste because it is not as chalky. The mint flavor kills any remaining funkiness. I generally buy whitening toothpaste because I drink things that will stain my teeth.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I usually use Crest of any kind, it's been most effective in cleaning and whitening my teeth.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

I don't use any toothpaste.

i use scrubbers and detergents.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.