Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls Bravo Second Season...Your Thoughts - Minitokyo

Girls Bravo Second Season...Your Thoughts

Tagged under Girls Bravo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

well....girls bravo second season is out and is being subbed my many fansubbing groups.....i for one am following the animeyuiki releases......i want to know your opinions...

is girls bravo second season better that girls bravo first season?

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

fukuyama seems to be nicer than i thought^^

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't know! ^_^ I haven't seen it yet!! Sorry!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

yeah hes not as stupid as he used to be...also i laughed in the first ep of S2...he put bikini pants on his head lol......

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

where can i buy the second season??? i dont where to go, ive searched all sites and haven't seen anything...

can someone send me images an web pages of girls bravo?

girls bravo was a funny anime. is the first season only 12 episodes? if so i can't wait to see the second one.

Signature Image

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

oh yeah....the second one is also funny too....its a gotta see series!!!! XD

Signature

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

hey,what site can i download it from?PM me the answer

hey on this web site can u download ep's and is this website free

Nismosis

One Of The Last Nice Guys

I love both Girls Bravo seasons for the fanservice and ecchi style anime, but I would like to see the series take some form of an actual plot and come to a solid conclusion. I think it's still too early to tell what will come of GB:S2. So far so good, but I still want some kind of plot.

the anime anie is rel funny on par with the fan service

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Girls bravo is truly a classic funny and sexy and all the fanservice is awesome. I hope someday they'll be a 3rd season.

it is better. you get to see how Yukinari really feels about Mihari

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.