Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's ur weapon?? - Minitokyo

what's ur weapon??

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Your personality is best represented by the<br>traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave<br>beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your<br>own personal gain. Your honor is very<br>important to you, and you strive to better<br>yourself and help others. You try not to let<br>emotions get in the way of making a sound<br>decision, and are usually quite successful.
http://images.quizilla.com/K/Kestrachern6/1119757472_rlsKickass.JPG
great. i love swords...even if guns are more effective in modern days...but swords always look cooler!

laddle.....and fork....-_-

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

http://images.quizilla.com/K/Kestrachern6/1120154796_toWeilder1.JPG

Your personality is best represented by the Japanese dagger, called a Tanto. A person who wields a Tanto knows better than anyone that you cant judge on appearance alone. You have the unique ability to see the full potential in people and objects long before anyone else has a clue. You are clever and are probably underestimated a lot by others, but YOU know who you are and exactly what you are capable of.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I got a Katana, Katanas are pretty cool but I'd rather have a gun ... muahahahaha.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are usually quite successful.

Katana is cool, but katana + gun = XD

Signature

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

http://images.quizilla.com/K/Kestrachern6/1119757472_rlsKickass.JPG

Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are usually quite successful.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Your easy-going personality is best represented by the bow and arrow. You probably dont like the spotlight too much, and would much rather be backstage making sure everything is working right. You have a cool, level head and a broad perspective on life. This combination makes you an excellent advice-giver.
Yeah! . . . bow and arrow . . . i like it . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Yunie133

Yunie133

Baaka~!!!

I've got the same ^____^

Your easy-going personality is best represented by the bow and arrow. You probably dont like the spotlight too much, and would much rather be backstage making sure everything is working right. You have a cool, level head and a broad perspective on life. This combination makes you an excellent advice-giver.

Could be right =)

Your personality is best represented by the Japanese dagger, called a Tanto. A person who wields a Tanto knows better than anyone that you cant judge on appearance alone. You have the unique ability to see the full potential in people and objects long before anyone else has a clue. You are clever and are probably underestimated a lot by others, but YOU know who you are and exactly what you are capable of.

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1119757472_rlsKickass.JPG

^___^ yaay

Signature Image

I got a gun, but in reality I would wield a lance. Just a personal preference.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i got a bow&arrow

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1120154796_toWeilder1.JPG

But I think that a katana fits me better anyway...

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1120166863_irlsReaper.JPG

"You are best represented by the Scythe. Long considered the weapon of choice by the grim reaper and a number of other so-called 'evil' entities, your weapon reflects your negative views of many of life's aspects. Most people would say that you are way out there and have a twisted approach to living, but what do they know?"

O_O!?

twisted approach to living!? -_-

i like the scythe though, like Kamatari the Great Scythe from Rurouni Kenshin

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The Scythe... eh close enough, but I noticed the battle axe isn't one of the results.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Interesting.

Quote by Moonfoxhttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1120166863_irlsReaper.JPG
"You are best represented by the Scythe. Long considered the weapon of choice by the grim reaper and a number of other so-called 'evil' entities, your weapon reflects your negative views of many of life's aspects. Most people would say that you are way out there and have a twisted approach to living, but what do they know?"
O_O!?twisted approach to living!? -_-
i like the scythe though, like Kamatari the Great Scythe from Rurouni Kenshin

Well im not the only i see.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Ermm......................I got Katana

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Signature Image

Doesnt quite fit...

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Apparently, I am a katana. Amusing, since I turned down Kendo to take up fencing. Huh.

ho hum, i'm a katana too ^_^

Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by SouthernBoy504http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1120154796_toWeilder1.JPG

this is me

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.