Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's ur weapon?? - Minitokyo

what's ur weapon??

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I got this:
Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are usually quite successful.

Good quiz but someone already has that quiz!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Your personality is best represented by the traditional Japanese Katana. You are brave beyond words and rarely (if ever) act for your own personal gain. Your honor is very important to you, and you strive to better yourself and help others. You try not to let emotions get in the way of making a sound decision, and are usually quite successful.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

i got the katana :)

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm nice
Katana..

kidmangu2001

kidmangu2001

Evil has reawakened!

Your personality is best represented by a Gun. A person holding a gun means business, and thats you. You dont take crap from anyone unless you absolutely HAVE to (which is very rarely). Some might call you rude or downright mean, but you dont really care all that much. Let them try to insult you to your face; they'll get whats coming to them.

Proud member of [Hispanime]

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1119757472_rlsKickass.JPG

Couldn't have said it better...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by Moonfoxhttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/K/Kestrachern6/1120166863_irlsReaper.JPG
"You are best represented by the Scythe. Long considered the weapon of
choice by the grim reaper and a number of other so-called 'evil'
entities, your weapon reflects your negative views of many of life's
aspects. Most people would say that you are way out there and have a
twisted approach to living, but what do they know?"

i got the scyth too.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Hmm i got the katana...

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Cool, a katana. Now I gotta go and peel some potatoes

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

usually is key here... ;p

-repeat-

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.