Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strongly Recommended for noobs(and other members) - Minitokyo

Strongly Recommended for noobs(and other members)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey, look what I found. It's this cool flash about posting. I thought I should share it with you ppl at MT cuz this is strongly recommended. You should watch this before posting a new thread.
Here it is: Posting and You

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Alvien

Alvien

The Cynical Shoyu

Hah
If only people would listen to it.. *sigh*

Very educational, for those that don't know . ^_^'

"But even a weak little bug that gets tossed and thrown, and nearly drowns, can one day become the butterfly that spreads it's colossal wings and soars about the vast open sky!"

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

They should listen to it. it's true and important.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Ha! This is an awesome demonstration of what everyone should be doing. I vote for this thread to get stickified! XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah thanks for that funny yet insightful at the same time. Unfortunately I don't think many will watch it. I'll keep these things in mind in the future

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

lol its a funny flash thanks for sharing

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

omy lol.. that was funny.. and yes. we should all watch it.. but then if we don't moderator will close it down anyways.. lol.. i'll also keep it in mind. but i do all of those by like its second nature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by SilentMasamuneHa! This is an awesome demonstration of what everyone should be doing. I vote for this thread to get stickified! XP

let's hope shinsengumi will! XP

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Lol, it's funny. It is useful for newbies. Thanks for sharing.

Lol, that one was too good. Funny and very true. I really wish more people would think about what was pointed out in that flash before bombing a forum with posts. None if it takes that much brain power. Thanks for sharing!

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Hahahahahhaha....
A funny and useful... Put a link to it or fix this threath on top... This is very important and the user will understanding easy XD

Signature

wow i'm pretty sure only about a million people have seen this on newgrounds.com
it is informative but I dont think even Noobs will get the idea of how to use it properly.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Quote by SpystreakYeah thanks for that funny yet insightful at the same time. Unfortunately I don't think many will watch it. I'll keep these things in mind in the future

Watched it twice. Learned x2 as much! Also learned Billy thinks Steam roxorz the big one111!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

I would watch it, but this computer has the worst loading speed and such. ;_; I feel like I'm missing something good.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oh my, that was great! made me laugh! but was also informative...

Quote by SilentMasamuneHa! This is an awesome demonstration of what everyone should be doing. I vote for this thread to get stickified! XP

i second that vote!

Signature Image

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

That was so funny! But that's why I basically never start a new thread...I'm too worried about another thread out there that's just like it >.<.

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Everyone should be forced to watch this hahaha!!!! It would be a public service to us all!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

haha that's so funny :D
I think everyone should watch that

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

LOL.......................Very educational and funny :)

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

haha that was a funny clip. we should make one about MTs forums and wallpaper rules :]

PAche

PAche

hoarder

lmao!that was hilarious!
but yes, it is true about those stuff
the part were the voice became robotic scared the shit outta me at first :D

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

yeah i guess that vid should be send via an automatic PM when you first apply or something, as well as the links to the rules and noob bibles ^_^... that might help a lot

or maybe have a little something that when you click the create new thread button, there's this video showing up no matter what ;) ...... that would lessen the number of duplicates muahahah XP

I didn't think it was very funny

demonwerewolf01

the lone wolf has arrived

thx for sharin it dude tis fuuny

hiya guys i play giuld wars and stuff and watch anime to death ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.