Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just For Men - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

If I had to pick two, Woman and Games
If I found a girl I liked and could get along with really well, I would pick her over the games.

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I say women... I have always thought that the gratest thing is love and I always serched for love, now I love my girlfriend, women is above the two

then games... I like games...

....I am not sure about cars.... I guess I need them to move around... I can take my girl out with the car....

That is what I think

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

women and games...cars are cool but they only go so far

Remember
Revolution

KIMeee

KIMeee

kuro neko

i prefer women because i can't make sweet sweet love to a car or a video game.

spero

spero

silent knight

i'm not really the type that likes cars but i definitely love girls cuz for me they are always there for you, i also like games but gurls are the best!

I'll go with games.....

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

hmm.. it depend in the men mood..
but for me.. women for sure,,

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Woman

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

a woman. games are really fun and all but, when you meet the right person and fall in love, you'll see which one you would perfer.

Shuyin07

Shuyin07

Diego Diaz / dd-art

well the ohter things are just matter, i prefer someone with soul, of course i like more woman than other things.

Like most guys would say games and cars are only toys to entertain not love and that is why I love women over everything else especially since I'm one of those romantic guys but also recently I've fallen in love but that's another story. In my opinion games and acars are only attractants in order for a man to get the girl so to speak. Thats why 65% of my friends are women gotta love em.

*Hugs and Kisses to all my gal pals* :D
(not gay)

It is hard to make a decision beacause everyone of the three categories is beathiful... I think most of the guys do think the same way as me! Sayonara!!!

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

cars cause they get can get you chicks! and they're women who put out easily if they're that shallow to go for the car ^^

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Women definately, sure they can be a bitch (well anyone can be a bitch but hey), but there is no satisfaction like cuddling up to the fairer sex ;)

And also winter is a good time for keeping warm and getting close ;) my favourite time of the year, sadly havent had a girl to share it with the past few years :(

Cars are fun, so are games, but you can have alot more fun with a girl ;)

Signature Image

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Best of both worlds, there are girls who love games just as much as guys do. If you're lucky enough to find one (and yes they do exist) then you are set. Then you don't have to choose.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Quote by speroi'm not really the type that likes cars but i definitely love girls cuz for me they are always there for you, i also like games but gurls are the best!

liked it :nya:

Signature Image

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

My top ten things i love:
1. Women
2. Women
3. Women
4. Women
5. Cars
6. Weapons
7. Fire
8. New Technology
9. Music
10. Games

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Quote by maverickmechanicMy top ten things i love:
1. Women
2. Women
3. Women
4. Women
5. Cars
6. Weapons
7. Fire
8. New Technology
9. Music
10. Games

so right
but my list goes :
1. Women
2. Women
3. Women
4. Women
5. Women
6. Women
7. Women
8. Women
9. Women
10. Women
there is no way round... Its all bout the ladys

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

1. My girlfriend
2. Games

Signature

bort

Ecchi Fan

i am going to have to say women
games are probably second then 3rd is cars for me

Hey

Firebomb

Anime Lover

women are the best.

Manudkno

Manudkno

Hair to the throne

women but I like most the hentai girls if my girls were like a hentai tipe I will like most^^_^^ jajaajaj I love anime girls but dont think Im crazy jajaja! =p

Aguante el ANIME EL ROCK Y EL VISIO papa and Im lokin for a girl that love anime and look like one of then just kiding jajaj! love you all girls =P

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

I agree w everyone

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have to say women, games, and then cars.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.