Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just For Men - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Quote by SaschaC

Quote by maverickmechanicMy top ten things i love:1. Women2. Women3. Women
4. Women5. Cars6. Weapons7. Fire8. New Technology9. Music10. Games

so rightbut my list goes : 1. Women 2. Women 3. Women 4. Women 5. Women
6. Women 7. Women 8. Women 9. Women10. Women
there is no way round... Its all bout the ladys

*big hugs!!*

Signature Image

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Until I find the woman. ...I guess games. ...Not that women can't compete with the games for consumption of brain-hours... (sigh)

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

How about a woman playing games in a car?
If not, then games.

ogarcia

ogarcia

Que Viva Mi Guatemala!!!

Quote by jakesterHow about a woman playing games in a car?
If not, then games.

nice!!!

Demca

Demca

Futuristic Alter Ego... for now

well,
i kinda have a weakness to women, everyone has told me.
they make me go crazy, and flirt like hell.

i don't think i would ever flirt with a car.
but i think i would think about games a little too much. trying to think of different senarios for doing things...
now if only i did that for my ex-girlfriend.

yeah, women... i chose them, even though screw my life over.

Signature

what you doing reading this.... go do something productive...

ogarcia

ogarcia

Que Viva Mi Guatemala!!!

Quote by Demcawell,
yeah, women... i chose them, even though screw my life over.

that Happens............ But when you find the right one......well the past doesn't hurt anymore

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

None of this 'games' crap. I like to think of it as the "Three B's for men"

#1 Babes

#2 Bikes

#3 Brews

lol I'm kind of a Harley Buff. So it was difficult choice for #1

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

women or maybe cars? LOL

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by sylven1. My girlfriend2. Games

I have to agree with sylven.... first its my girlfriend then games..... I'm not really all that into cars....

Signature Image

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

Well, I'm kind of for myself. I think you have a couple of choices in life for what and when you want to do something. A beautifull woman migh come my way sometime and one day I might have enough money to buy myself a richmans car. Games well... thoses you can play anytime anywhere, but if I should choose between one of them at this time. I would choose women. You can not go without a woman in your life. My mom, grandmother and all the other woman surrounding me, supporting me in my life is the best. Respect them, because when they're gone, you have to stand on your own two feet and start thinking for yourself and figuring out your own problems.

~=Piece=~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

For the time being, i don't have to think alot about women cause it's too early for me to think of those stuff... I got other important things: My laptop, games, study, cars and anime....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Women > Cars >>>>> Games

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

I don't even like to drive that much so cars are automatically last place for me.

As for women or games, I guess I would have to go with games right now. I never had much luck when it came to women. Either the ones I like don't like me or want to be more than friends or things just don't work out soon after. Currently I don't really even have enough money to have a gf and probably won't until after I move later this year, so haven't really been looking for a gf lately. I still think about women a lot, but if I had to stop for whatever reason it wouldn't effect me too much at the moment.

Games I like since they are fun for me and I have made a decent amount of friends because of them.

SebastianRodriguez

SebastianRodriguez

Golden Lion

of course women!...who can say that he can live without a woman in his life!!....I play games and I love the Peugeot 206, but if a woman comes to my life, I leave everything else second....

Signature Image
Kitten?...You are gonna feel the Lion's roar

Quote: Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved...

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

This is a tricky question.

I'm not really into games as if I'm a hardcore gamer. In cars, I would love to love them if I have money to have buy those I like. And having a relationship with a woman isn't my cup of tea. I'm not putting women down but as of now, I think I'll be having a hard time being with someone who demands most of my attention that hinders my freedom to do the things I want.

So, given from the three choices, they all fair roughly.

I'm surprised that music isn't included in the choices otherwise it would be the first on my list and the rest would be second. ^^

Quote by SebastianRodriguezwho can say that he can live without a woman in his life!

I think the male celibates have some explanation. ;)

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

women and games i don't like car.
'cause I can't drive car

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

The lovely company of a girl indeed.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I'm in love with games. Someone told me I should have my PS2 as my wife. However, I'd still say that being with the girl I like beats anything... As for cars... its just a mode of transport to me...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

cars are stupid, so i'd say that games are first then women next. but when games come second then i'll know that I found the right woman

Games, i think.............

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

hmm... Woman, Games, Cars :D

Surely it will be girls, why? because they can understanding men, they care, they love men than other things (If they have a Boyfriend), they give time to other things and they give time to men, they don't allow their mens to be in a fight, they don't allow their mens to do bad things.

Women..Far more intersting,and fun to be with..You can't have an intelligent conversattion w/car or game.And games end,cars break..Women grow.Just the unpretictable nature of women.. ;)

I guess women:) though at times the can really get on mens' nerves with their misunderstandings and playing it all difficult to get..*sigh*(remembers ex-girlfriend..)
But you are fun to be with!with all that cute energy u have!
But games are good too.You can play games with your girlfriend!^_^

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.