Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just For Men - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by PwnOXz0rAll 3. But if just one I'd say women. Damn. I'm such a guy. Forget beer, money, cars and games I want chicks, damnit! Chicks! You hear me?! Chicks! Y'know I think I'll take the money too. Chicks like money. And cars. And games. But I'll never get a car. I'm gonna be the Vespa Guy. Red bass though. Blue for girls red for me.

dude i dont think she means it in the way like you do... or she does dunno <_<
i whould say woman..what the heck chould i start with a car? or a game?.... anyway
what can a car do when you feel bad and need some one to talk to?..it can just stand there with its motor open and make some motor sound...
what can a game do?...lol nothing you play it to the end its done and it cant help you when you got into proplems...
btu a woman/girl/girlfriend can do MUCH more then that...she will help you when your in trouble

It is time for you to drown

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute and I'm going to guess that everyone that said women have never really been hurt by one...am I wrong? Something you will notice is that guys who have been hurt by a woman will tend to favor stuff that brings them joy, but can't bring them unhappiness. A game or a car can't hurt you, sure it can get broken but it's something you can fix. It's something that in the matter of some little time and effort you have it back working and bringing you joy again relatively quickly. Now, a woman hurts you it's done...how do you fix it? If she walks away, how do you get it back?

Had you asked me this question about 3yrs ago I would have said games, cars, women. I had basically walked through life not really caring as none of the women I had met really meant anything to me. Heck, I use to blow off my last girlfriend to play EQ with my friends or to go out to the bars with my friends. Now however, I prefer a woman to everything else, my current girlfriend who I've been with for 3yrs.

I did notice that you all said the "right woman," well you will have to go through a bunch of wrong ones that hurt you before you find the right one...after you get hurt a few times we'll see what you say to this question then. Maybe you're a stronger person than I and will still say women...we shall see

Signature

naruslover

I love Naru!

ill take women definitely. you can only spend so much time on your car or a game, but you can spend yeras and years with a good girl

and for shagmar, if you have to go thru a hundred women to get to your dream girl, then so be it

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Well. shagmar, i think that those who pick women are correct in that a girl's love is the best thing in the world. Even if one must go through the rejection and pain to reach the one you love and care for like no other, then it's the best feeling in the world. One's love is well worth one's rejection and pain from that rejection.

Hence the song "All you need is love" because one you're in love, there's nothing else that matters, especially nothing superficial like games and cars.

There is nothing that can substitute the love of a good woman. Plus she can cook for you, hahaha, just kidding just kidding. But, yeah, Love is all you need.

Well, women ofcourse. Cause we men have need to mate.
If only there was a way to get rid of the hormones.
Other than that, love has no meaning to me.

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

women any day, i enjpy games but come on how you can you pick a car or games over women.

Women are almost essential. They can be great friends or great girlfriends or wives. Cars and Games are just objects. They are replaceable but Women are not. ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Cars than women then games or women playing games or hot women next to cars

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

Quote by PwnOXz0rAll 3. But if just one I'd say women. Damn. I'm such a guy. Forget beer, money, cars and games I want chicks, damnit! Chicks! You hear me?! Chicks! Y'know I think I'll take the money too. Chicks like money. And cars. And games. But I'll never get a car. I'm gonna be the Vespa Guy. Red bass though. Blue for girls red for me.

from what i have discovered from your words that your favourite character in naruto is.......... and it has to be Jiraiya.(even if u would like to fight with me now there is no way u can get me right .....hahahaha..)

*the man from jupiter*

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

by the way for all of those who voted and will vote for women i would like to say that women are cool and all but if they just dont talk too much and dont get scared from little bugs (i mean look at the diffirent in size for crying out loud)and yeah they cry so easily dammit ...they are hard to understand.I AM really sorry FOR saying this.

*the man from jupiter*

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Cars and games can never provide feelings that women can..
(Supportive, Kindness, etc..)

If I can find someone I really loved, then women. If not, games. So i guess its a tie for women and games in this case. Car is out of question.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

c'mon guys, all girls know you would almost rather perfer cars, because they don't hesitate and give a smooth ride. ;)

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Closing.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 86 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.