Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Backed into a corner.... Help - Minitokyo

Backed into a corner.... Help

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Okay I'm currently backed into a corner and I just don't know what to do. Here's the deal... There is this guy and he is one of my brother's best friends. Well just before my brother left I started to hang out with them at these games they go to on the weekends. I became friends with alot of people there. Then my brother leaves to join the Marines. Okay I figure I'll just keep going to the games and hanging out with these people.

Everything was alright for a few weeks. My parents would drop me off at this guy's house early in the day and we would leave around six to go to these games. Well I started hanging out with this one guy more and more. I thought he was an awsome guy. Well then some things happened which weren't legal and I am now absolutely terrified of this guy. I want to go back to the games and see my friends, all of whom are asking about me. But this guy runs these events.

Like I said, I'm absolutely terrified of him but I really want to see my friends so that they won't worry about me. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should just stop being a coward and face up, or if I should just tell my friends that I'm fine over the net and hope they stop worrying. I'm not even sure I have the courage to go. What should I do?

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Wow..... I think you should tell your friends what is happening with him when he's not around.... so he won't have to say anything right then. And maybe you can tell them to meet up at another place & time to clue them in all the details... I don't know what's going on, but that is what I would do. Maybe that was helpful, or maybe not... -_-

Hopefully things will go smoothly in the future.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I agree - find someone among that group of friends you trust most (one who won't go back and tell that guy what you said), and tell them your story. They might be able to convince him to back off. If things get really scary, tell your parents, or someone with enough athourity to get the police to get him away from you.

I'll be praying for you, hon.

Signature

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Thanks for the advice and support. I'm going to do my best to resolve this with out restraining orders.... :: hopeful :: But really thanks, you guys. It's nice to have someone cheering for me this time round. It means alot to me. ^_^

"SQUEAK"

Quote by sylvacoerI agree - find someone among that group of friends you trust most (one who won't go back and tell that guy what you said), and tell them your story. They might be able to convince him to back off. If things get really scary, tell your parents, or someone with enough athourity to get the police to get him away from you.
I'll be praying for you, hon.

i will pray for you too love. i hope that all is well.

Signature

well, it really depends on the situation, how 'not legal' are u talking about.....

Signature

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I can't really specify here on the forums. It definately wasn't legal, I know at least that much from past experience, and if brought to light it would most likely send him to prison. And as much as I hate him now, he was still my friend at one point and I just don't want to do that to him. It probably doesn't make any sense but I have long stopped trying to make sense of this mess. I'm just trying to deal with it the best I can, without getting him into trouble. I can't really explain why I still care, I just do.

"SQUEAK"

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

whoa...well this guy ur talking about should burn in heck.

just checking in to see how things are going my dear.

Signature

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Things are going surprisingly well. I'm now very much in control of the situation. Now I need somone to be my conscience so that I don't abuse my new-found power. XD But in all serious I have talked to some of my other friends who are really helping me out with everything. I haven't had to talk to him for four days ( I used to talk to him everyday ). He is running scared from me now in the hopes that I won't tell his fiance. So he's avoiding me, I'm avoiding him, and I'm able to move a little past what's happened. The advice here has helped out a lot with ideas of how to get in contact with the people that can help me. So thanks a lot everybody!

"SQUEAK"

Quote by asuzaWow..... I think you should tell your friends what is happening with him when he's not around.... so he won't have to say anything right then. And maybe you can tell them to meet up at another place & time to clue them in all the details... I don't know what's going on, but that is what I would do. Maybe that was helpful, or maybe not... -_-
Hopefully things will go smoothly in the future.

I would have to agree, also you might want to let the cops know if they don't already

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Quote by Squeaky-kunThings are going surprisingly well. I'm now very much in control of the situation. Now I need somone to be my conscience so that I don't abuse my new-found power. XD But in all serious I have talked to some of my other friends who are really helping me out with everything. I haven't had to talk to him for four days ( I used to talk to him everyday ). He is running scared from me now in the hopes that I won't tell his fiance. So he's avoiding me, I'm avoiding him, and I'm able to move a little past what's happened. The advice here has helped out a lot with ideas of how to get in contact with the people that can help me. So thanks a lot everybody!

i am so glad that it is better. if you ever need a friend to talk to just pm me i am almost always on

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'm glad you are in a better place now and I would recommend continuing with the avoidance. Much as I like the guilty to be punished it would be better for YOU not to have to deal with legal issues. You obviously still care about him or at least value the time he gave you; so, I would say that it is not necessary to go any further in punishing or pushing at him. You have to be careful about people who do very illegal things. If you were to get him in legal trouble, he may try to get back at you. As long as he thinks you just want to be left alone, he won't see you as a threat and you should be able to enjoy your new friendships peacefully. All I can say is to remember what you have learned about him... don't get to a point where you will let him back into your life or where you don't think he is a dangerous person anymore. That is a very bad mistake to make... I've been there before.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.