Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst dressed anime/manga characters? - Minitokyo

Worst dressed anime/manga characters?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

We've got a lot of these threads, but none about the clothes of the characters (at least, I hope there's not such a thread, I only used the search box). So who do you think needs some fashion stylists for new clothes?

I nominate Keel from Tideline Blue, Train from Black Cat and~ Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist xD

Sora from .hack//sign he looks really stupid and poofy

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Oh I agree, and his hair is also stupid xD

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

I think the three ugly angels from Wedding peach.. >_>

Signature Image

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

sesso-maru from inuyasha, i can't get the stupid design right! XP

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

Hey I think Edward's clothes are great ! I don't understand why you don't like them.
Er I'd like if Naruto had better clothes... I don't like them (particularly the color : ugly orange)

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

ichigo from bleach looks horrid in his normal daily clothes. they're waaay too tight and small. just makes him look ghey -.o he needs ishida's fashion sense! XP

Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Lol okay, I knew someone would complain about my taste xD but I agree with you, Naruto has ugly clothes. They're also way too short o.o''
I agree with you, ayane >> I hate his normal clothes.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Vegeta from Dragon Ball !! XP

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

I say... that ugly looking kid from naruto who uses needles and that mirror thingie

All the guys from One Piece!!!!!!

kokorodaisuke

-shotgun blast!-

Aya's horrid orange sweater in Weiss Kruez wins all the ugly contests in my book.

Everyone from Juuni Kokki (12 kingdoms)

Eebleguat

Eebleguat

"Ouch!"

Hmmm......where do I start?

Yusuke Urameshi in the movie, Sesshomaru, Kurama, All of Saint Seiya, BT from .//hack, all that has to do with pokemon (blech!), Yamucha from DBZ, Gohan (kid & adult), Chi-chi, Botan.....that's what I can think of for now.

Signature
	Image New Stuff Coming soon!
check out http://kayashimagoof.deviantart.com for more of my art

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

of course anywhere from hentai XP they not wearing anything XP

i think the dress of cosmos is worst for me.
in fact, i'm not sure that her cloth. - -''

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Orochimaru, and all the ninja of the Hidden Sound! :nya:
Every Stupid digimon. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
All Saint Seiya , All the Male Characters of Yaoi Manga and Anime. >=0!!
Vegeta from DB.
The sexy Lieutentant of the 10th Squad, Matsumoto Rangiku would look much better in something else. ;)

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i don like many3 characters clothing, esp the girl @ ladies.
its just... too sexy for young kids and i also dont like it very much
*maybe its just me, i like feminine girls* :p

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I wouldn't say I don't like them, I just consider them slightly odd at times - Japanese school uniforms in most anime's and manga's. Now I've never been to Japan, but if those skirts are that short in everyday life on girls so young it's indeed slightly worrying. Of course the irony is that in the UK most girls try to wear even shorter skirts at schools but that's beside the point. -_-;

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

The first name that I came up with is Shuichi from Gravitation. Seriously, he's a rock star and he can't even hire a fashion consultant!? It makes me sad when I watched the anime (the manga is better).
I agree with Chibikko that Train from Black Cat is another worst dressed. He has such a great personality but not so much in clothing sense.

Signature Image

Quote by T-kunAll the guys from One Piece!!!!!!

hahha! I second that one. I haven't seen a single outfit I liked.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

Sting from Gundam Seed Destiny.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.