Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I get in Travel!! - Minitokyo

I get in Travel!!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Well in this week I am traveling of course for work!!! Soo I am this time IN VENEZUELA!!! strange place isn't right???? Well..... What can i say of this country!!!! mmmmm dificult.......... Is very Beautiful, is very rich in land, but......... it Have a great problem, the economy...... well...... but really in my trip here just for work.... Of course i am getting fun here too!!!!! is really warm the country and very fun but I have go home soon, when i finish all my business here., after this I want go to CANADA!!!!!! I love Canada!!!.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Now you get to use your spanish right? ^^

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Well yes but is really bad and I sound Really funny....... :( .............. well for me is fine i get fun hearing myself !!!!! in a month i will go to toronto to see a friend!!!! well that friend is a girl!!!! she's name is................. asuka but she is not japanese, she is canadian!!.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Sweet ~ but it makes good practice ^^;; Cool ~ you get to travel to many places. Does this mean you make lots of friends in different countries?

Im travelling up to Leicester this summer o.o

I'm running up to Canada in a couple weeks. Anybody want me to hug a moose or something?

Quote by vbobI'm running up to Canada in a couple weeks. Anybody want me to hug a moose or something?

i'd like to see that

I could make a gallery. Here's me hugging the moose. Here's me waiting for the ambulance. Here's the surgeon and his lovely assistant, Nancy.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by Gaara

Quote by vbobI'm running up to Canada in a couple weeks. Anybody want me to hug a moose or something?

i'd like to see that

Quote by vbobI could make a gallery. Here's me hugging the moose. Here's me waiting for the ambulance. Here's the surgeon and his lovely assistant, Nancy.

that'd be complete awesomeness XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Laser

AkaKori

Quote by GaaraIm travelling up to Leicester this summer o.o

You too, Gaara? Amecon? I'll see you there.

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.