Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my friend.....is dead - Minitokyo

my friend.....is dead

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

my friend is dead now and i cant handle it...he died on thursday..... they were going to the 6 flags here and were smashed by a truck that had a ton of rocks in it.....after it flew into other lanes it caught fire....and now i'm so depressed and i'm shaking so bad i can hardly type.

i want to tell you all sorry if i have been ignorant to you( like i know i have been ignorant to tias and probably rather bothersome) but i want to let you all know i'm sorry for any negitave behavior...that i know deeply regret..... i've had two people that i know dearly. Brett and my aunt....my aunt is lucky to still be alive...anywayi'm just want to put this thread up for a couuple of reasons and now i'm rattling but i'' see ya around....please stay well.....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

ah.. i feel sorry for you and your friend ..

R.I.P.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

My condolensces..
Not much I can say..I am very sorry about your friend.
I hope you try to stay positivein life nd keep your memories with your friend forever..
Take care of yourself..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

oh my im very sorry that happed. but it will b alright as long as yur friend is in yur memories and heart.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol since when did i say you where that?..if you where i whould have removed you long ago but i didnt...

and i'm sorry to hear that somthing like that happend....i hope you will get over it soon and be better on....

It is time for you to drown

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

I'am so sorry!
:( I know how it can feel to lose a loved one.....
Very painful.... I'm sorry staples I wish there was something i could do for you.......
Anyway well if you need a friend I'am here for you !

This topic really made me sad :( Sorry to hear that man, really sorry.Things like this happen just while I was reading the topic I heard on the news that some 12 year old kid died today while playing soccer with his friends, he hit his head or something.

I'm really really sorry

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Oh man really sorry to here about your friend. It hurts now I know but hopefully it will get better over time.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

That kind of thing seems kind of like overkill ;_; I shall pray for your friend.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

i....... i don't know what to say..... i've never imagined that one of my friends is gonna die. but... i think... woah... don't know what to say. but it sounds clise, but i really am feeling sorry to you and your friend. and not forgetting your friends's family. hope you all can cheer up again. that's what he wants right? i believe that when you pray and realease his death and you get cheerful again, he'll be rest in peace and smile above you, saying "i always there for you so cheer up! and don't forget me as i'll not forget you." ^^ hope this can help.

DarkRiku

Chaotic

eh..sorry , i know how it is to have a friendly death, i've had many....i hope you feel better soon.

Two roads split off from here, and my life goes running in opposite directions, exaggerating the barrier between who i am and who i want to be, i wanted to be that breath of fresh air, when everything smelled so insincere, but its taste still lingers in my mouth, deceit has ways of sticking around, when im ready to disappear, vacation seems far from here. note to self: i miss you terribly, this is what we call a tragedy, come back to me i can feel my mind wandering again, into where i dont know, and will i ever get home? time starts moving, faster than i can,
im getting sick of this scene, i need to break the routine ,which part of me is lost? i feel so close, but im still so far...

- Note To Self - From First To Last

hey im sorry to hear that...i hope that u get over it...

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i sympethize with you. but dont let you pain and sorrow get the best of you. your friend will never die as long as you remember him

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Ultra-Neo

Ulltra-Neo

sorry to hear that. i hope you feel better soon

Signature

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

he was my friend too, but not as much as he was yours, stephany saw the whole thing happen, two little girls died their mom died bretts sis died his little bro died and mom died and the bad thing is his sis just graduated. but life goes on and sooner or later you'll just have to get over it you remember the summer my cousin, uncle, and granpa died all in on summer so i know how you feel so cheer up you still have me to bug

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by LimefreakI'am so sorry!
:( I know how it can feel to lose a loved one.....
Very painful.... I'm sorry staples I wish there was something i could do for you.......
Anyway well if you need a friend I'am here for you !

R.I.P

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Unhappy behavior = understood.

Be strong man, I'm sure there's plenty of people around you to help...

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

....... it is indeed a very sad thing

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i went to his funeral today....me and wolfsfreak09....the hardest damn thing was talking to the family who lost it all....especially the dad....i saw some of my teachers there too... it was really sad...especially after i saw my friends who were on the foot ball team with him balling their eyes out.....it was awesome...yet terrifying..... it was almost...almost as if they were there watching us sign their cascets...which sounds weird but its very true... they had a paper up of bretts that we did in theatre arts and we each wrote something positive on it...i found what i wrote....it was : hey man ur cool! and i love ur smile! sounds weird but it was true....that cocky damn smile that earned him alot of friends... he never said anything bad...he was alway pure of heart (which that sounds weird but its so true also). any ways before i bore you all to death....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

I had a similar accident in my family.. My brothe r and sister died when i was 3.. So i understnad how you feel.. i feel depressed because my mon and dad are getting divorced also.

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

It is always depressing to loose people you care about. You mustn't feel like you can't be angry or sad if you need to be. It is a terrible stress and you cannot help, but express the loss in your own way. So take your time and remember your friend well.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

:( You all have my condolences, too. :(

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

i dont want to sound like a dick, but i mean really, this affects us in almost no way, yeah okay he died but, i mean, i dont know him. I guess what i'm trying to say is be alittle more, realist about what you do. you may have a friend on here that's close to you (as in lives close) but for example yeah okay i'm behind my monitor, yeah i've had someone close to me die, but i wasnt like.. "oh boo pity me" cause what good does that do? meh that's just my opinion sorry he's dead i hope you (well not hope cause you will) go back to being normal.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.