Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does any anime or character influence you in some way? - Minitokyo

Does any anime or character influence you in some way?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

To me, anime doesn't influence me in any way. Or at least not from what I know of. But I thought this was a good topic, so I just brought it up ^^

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Think I've seen it somewhere before...(sorry jus sayin-) Mite be diferent forum though ^_^'

On a better note!!

YUP> I'm currently watching BECK and its got my desire to play guitar up again ..(only the desire, I've never played guitar before.)
Other stuff is jus the old emotion rollercoaster, but theres too many to mention..
BAsically anime thats makes you think affects me quite a lot..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aoko-chan

Aoko-chan

Sky Reflection

Let me think... it would be Kagome from Inu Yasha, I have seen that series so much times that I act like her absent-mindly XD Or Mireille from .HACK//UdeDen, thanx to her now I am always looking for strange items in videogames -.-

Signature
Miembro de:[Hispanime]. Vivan los hispanos~~!! - [Aoi-Nanase] - [Starlight-Shine] - ~Day-Dreamerz~
I hope it's not only me, do you understand?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

not a whole great deal, well except fot the fact that i am obsessed with belldandy but that hasnt had an effect on me in anyway really, cept for having my first anime related dream the other night lol

Signature Image

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

hmmm... i dont think so unles their clumsy because i sure am T_T

anjo

nouqhou

i don't know ... i know i'm influenced by a lot of them ... i just don't know which ones!! o_O

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ya I'm really easily influences so I've picked up alot of random anime influenced characteristics. The Hatter's speech patters from Angel Sanctuary, random japanese words, facial expressions, and tons of sound effects (ex: random cat noises).

Anime can influence my emotions, but that's about it. If it's funny, sad, action oriented, etc. But otherwise.. no, not unless you count me picking up some strange words.

Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Different anime shows have different influences on me, like for example One Piece makes me wanna go out and do something that is once in a lifetime, and Tokyo Mew Mew (my sister loves that show) makes her wanna go out and save the world or something.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

I find myself somehow, dressing similarly to the characters I like. (No, not just cosplaying. =P) I guess I like the characters I do because I can relate to them to an extent.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

haha, im so involved and obsessed with watching and reading anime, that i somehow pick the personality up and act or speak like some anime characters and i don't even know it until someone says something XD

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

i was wishing to be something like Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi) but unfortunately, shes not convincing enough ^^;

i miss that show.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.