Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 KillZone - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

My cousin let me borrow his playstation for a bit and showed me how to play killzone. I think it's super awesome! Me and my lil bro would play for hours. We never had the chance to play online though. My cousin wasn't able to connect us. So what do you think of killzone?

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Ultra-Neo

Ulltra-Neo

i bought it the day it was released i played it for hours and also played online and i keep going back to play now and again so yes i agree its agood game but better online you must try it sometime

Signature

i love this game
i paly co-op mostly
i find co-op playing funner since you can laugh at the stupidity of the computers AI

I love killzone too the characters are funny.

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

people kept bashing this game when it was relesed cause it was overshadowed by various games. I decided to get it anyway, when i played the game it felt like a war, also it was hard by the time i beat i felt relifed. The online play is a lot of fun i got my buddy to come over i got him hooked on co-op he wouldn't leave. i defintly enjoyed this game, i'm hoping a lot from the second game

killzone is a very great game with some problems that prevent it from beating halo. but probably the best fps on ps2 so far. cool thread.

mikemil828

Freedom Happens

Anyone see the trailer for the new Killzone on the PS3?

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

Quote by mikemil828Anyone see the trailer for the new Killzone on the PS3?

i saw it some many times i cannot get enough of it, it looks amayzing looks so impressive

perfect-zero

i heard this was the "halo 2 KIller" so i decided to check it out, it was good but it was a little bit too easy.....i will say this is the best fps for the ps2 but this game still need some work to beat HALO 2......,......halo 2 is a great game after all.

Yeah..................okay

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.