Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking - Minitokyo

Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

The plot sounded too much like a prepubescent boy's wet dream. Was the original game intended for a young male audience? I find it difficult to stomach the idea of three girls mindlessly chasing after a man whose most notable attributes are his indecisiveness and his curious lack of libido. Not to mention that two of the three lead females sound like they inhaled helium. Good heavens! They sound like they're six instead of fifteen or sixteen. It makes me wonder if Japanese men find their women more attractive that way. godamn nation of male chauvinism and lolipedo-fins.

Quote: Was the original game intended for a young male audience?

Yes.

Next question?

I utterly, totally, completely agree.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by catinabowlThe plot sounded too much like a prepubescent boy's wet dream. Was the
original game intended for a young male audience? I find it difficult
to stomach the idea of three girls mindlessly chasing after a man whose
most notable attributes are his indecisiveness and his curious lack of
libido. Not to mention that two of the three lead females sound like
they inhaled helium. Good heavens! They sound like they're six instead
of fifteen or sixteen. It makes me wonder if Japanese men find their
women more attractive that way. godamn nation of male chauvinism and
lolipedo-fins.

rofl. ;)
i like your style catinabowl.

i find them attractive. and i happen to like shuffle! too.

shuffles rules

aiya.

shuffle is a good show

Signature Image

shuffle is okay, though i kind of agree with catinabowl... but i don't hate it.

There are all kinds of viewers. Each with different tastes in what they watch. Not everyone will like the same thing. Don't like it? Oh well, others do. Go watch something else. Stop whining and complaining about it. Your thread is just utterly pointless.

Sorry =P , but it's true

PS
And sometimes games can be completely different from show/anime. Keep that in mind.

i agree this thread was completly useless. if you hate a show shut up and keep it to yourself

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Quote by AngelEclipsei agree this thread was completly useless. if you hate a show shut up and keep it to yourself

Yeah I agree I think Shuffle is cool it has great animation and the artwork is top of the class. It also has funny characters and the storyline makes me think about Tenchi. but anywayz yeah quit your bitchin!!!!!

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

You are welcome to voice your opinions on a series, but it might be better to write a review? Not often I see reviews in which the series is slated. As long as there is justification, it would make a nice change :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Being based on a H-game, you just can't blame the plot. Heck all the premise for this kinda anime is the same. So, why don't you flame Ichigo 100% instead? They main guy in there is even worse than Rin in Shuffle!

I think this thread sucks.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Quote by angelicdemonIII

Quote by AngelEclipsei agree this thread was completly useless. if you
hate a show shut up and keep it to yourself

Yeah I agree I think Shuffle is cool it has great animation and the
artwork is top of the class. It also has funny characters and the
storyline makes me think about Tenchi. but anywayz yeah quit your
bitchin!!!!!

totally agree

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

This forum isn't just for people who share your opinions. I like to think we can have a semi-intelligent discussion without resorting to bad grammar and telling people to "shut the hell up."

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

aww!! cmon It isnt that bad. I rather like shuffle if you ask me. oh well. whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

the thing about anime is that the plot doesnt have to make much sense or be realistic, besides there are other anime that follow a plot simliar to shuffle

I'm not saying the plot doesn't make sense. I'm saying the plot insults women by putting them in demeaning, mindless roles.

white-zero

white-zero

Quote by catinabowlI'm not saying the plot doesn't make sense. I'm saying the plot insults women by putting them in demeaning, mindless roles.

The show is for guys. Just like Loveless is for girls.

Bear with it. If you can't, STFU.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by catinabowlThis forum isn't just for people who share your opinions. I like to
think we can have a semi-intelligent discussion without resorting to
bad grammar and telling people to "shut the hell up."

this isn't a discussion, this is an outright bashing of a show

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

shuffle isn't so bad, if you don't like it, then don't watch it

Signature Image

i haven't seen the series but i am not in the romance stuff but i will agree that if it's based in a h-game you can't blame the plot. You can take it as a snack waiting the new episode of Naruto/Bleach. :D

white-zero

white-zero

Quote by SilentKnight

this isn't a discussion, this is an outright bashing of a show

I second that. The title of this thread suggested much, isn't it?

I think your thread sucks. And while I with a lot of your points, like their voices suck, the lead characters suck, and Rin sucks, the show doesn't suck. It's got some redeeming elements... like Mayumi. ;)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.