Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking - Minitokyo

Shuffle!Reasons why it sucks beyond any further possible sucking

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

A forsaken thread in a interesting anime that I like. How pathetic. I mean you seen anime that are just like it or even more to the extreme, like Love Hina or DNAngel. Starting from this anime, why don't you make hate threads for them as well? It won't gain yourself popularity votes, but only hateful attention from fans of series. You might want to think twice before posting a hate fourm on a good anime that most people would actually consider okay or better than okay.

The postmaster is just making his opinion with supported facts. I can comprehend why he would hate it. Still, why not just counter with good points about the anime?

Well to me, the anime was really slow, and half of the time i misunderstood what the whole point of it was. But what really intrigued me was the drama in this anime. I think my favorite aspect of this anime was Rin's affected psyche by the girls. I was mesmerized when he was all freakin out like ," God, everyone is stepping ahead of me. Why is it that I'm the only one who can't proceed?!" Inner conflicts that were serious in these genres was something that surprised me.

merged: 07-07-2006 ~ 09:48am
The postmaster is just making his opinion with supported facts. I can comprehend why he would hate it. Still, why not just counter with good points about the anime?

Well to me, the anime was really slow, and half of the time i misunderstood what the whole point of it was. But what really intrigued me was the drama in this anime. I think my favorite aspect of this anime was Rin's affected psyche by the girls. I was mesmerized when he was all freakin out like ," God, everyone is stepping ahead of me. Why is it that I'm the only one who can't proceed?!" Inner conflicts that were serious in these genres was something that surprised me.

Quote by white-zero
The show is for guys. Just like Loveless is for girls.

Bear with it. If you can't, STFU

hey! what's that supposed to mean?!

anyway. this thread sucks. you may hate it but isn't what you're doing is just thrashing a show?
Some ppl like it some ppl don't the ppl who like Shuffle! are just gonna thrash you the way you thrased out about how stupid you think Shuffle! is.

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

SHUFFLE IS GOOD SO DON"T DIS IT ! <sigh> im so sorry that you have been exposed to the rest of the anime world. There are shitloads <excuse me for my expresssive lang> of crap anime out there SHUFFLE! is actually really good. You have made foes with countless SHUFFLE fans... Oyasumi <u wun be waking up!>

Sigh.. taste over sense, what a waste of space for the forum... try makin reasonable threads fool.

OMG i sooo agree wif u man...amen brother!

Probably it sucked cos the story, characters (personality) , back-ground stories of the characters, weak humor , value / moral message, character developements, relation developements and basically story dvelopement all SUCKED A** ! <<everything was such a cliche.
IMO, the only ok-things were quality of animation and character design...... but by all means it was not great ;)

C'mon its not THAT bad, I have to agree with the 'cliche' thing tho.

Shuffle! excelled in every aspect a harem anime should showcase. It possessed twists and sudden shifts to mood, great basically and the denoument was indeed nice afterall.

By the looks of it^ you're only attracted to the characters' appearance, its the show not the H-game IMO.

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

look all the Romance-harem based animes are like that so bare with it man!Rin sucks Indeed and BIG TIME..THe anime Rulez but the end was shattered due to THAT SMACK RIN's Choice!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.