Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ikkitousen - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ikkitousen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

RikkuGosu

-TuPaC-

Please people tell me your thoughts, comments, warnings and other stuff about Ikkitousen.
Is it Good or Bad?

"They say Tupac Shakur was like a camera, it was amasing how much he documented."

(\__/)
(@.*)
(> <) This is patch. Copy patch so Bunny will have another ally in his quest for world domination. Original from Xaki
(\_/)
(0.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.
(\_/)
($.$)
(> <) This is Tupac, the Money-Bunny. Copy Tupac so that he can be resurrected and rule the world.

The show wasn't all that to me. The storyline was kinda weak and i didn't like the ending. The only thing i liked was the fight scenes the artwork and the opening theme.

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

Quote by NightstalkerThe show wasn't all that to me. The storyline was kinda weak and i didn't like the ending. The only thing i liked was the fight scenes the artwork and the opening them.

The manga was wonderful... absolutley wonderful... so many great charcters, wonderful, complex story, and great drawing.
I wish i had been warned though about the anime lol; like the above quote, it wasn't all that. the animation was decent every now and then, and the opening was wonderful, but other than that i'd call it a pass. It really didn't live up to the manga at all. The first volume covers it really well, and after that the director took it in a different path, which i really disliked....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I havent seen it but i herd of it
the characters are good and the story line is kind of ok

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I'd recommend watching it but just don't expect greatness. It was good but could have been a whole lot better. They just didn't use the character and story as effectively as they could have.

*sigh*

Another potentially great ecchi anime gone to waste.

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I own all four of the DVDs for Ikki Tousen...it's not a great anime, but it is entertaining. It does help to have a solid knowledge of Chinese history going into this one though. The story line is somewhat confusing at times which really sucks...it drags the entire story down. If you like the high school fight genre of anime then you will probably enjoy this one though.

On a side note, Tenjho Tenge is by far WAY better...I recommend that one...

Signature

Watched it solely for the fanservice, wasnt too enthused about anything else though. whenever they fight their stipped down to having just a few shredded pieces covering the privates. The whole series is pretty much about fighting, not much has to be put into a series where you have scantly clad girls in 'em.

Its GREAT!
The fightscenes are the BEST, okay Hakufu sonsaku is for her age really silly/stupid, but thats not a big problem okay just in some way its so, but all in all the serie is great, have it^^!

madmac81

madmac81

Sir Mac

Its a great anime!
The fighting in it is good,and the story is ok. All around it is a good seires to own.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Seriously didn't need to bump this one. Please if you want to talk about a particular series then make a new thread about it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.