Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the full metal alchemist manga better than anime? - Minitokyo

the full metal alchemist manga better than anime?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Does anyone besides me think the fma manga is better than the anime.

manga has a good humor especially the gaidens
but the anime has more stories added than the manga.

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i think that the manga has more detailed then the anime. the manga got winry who like ed detail and it is funny more then the anime so i don't really know!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

don't worry! you're not alone! i LOVE the manga! the anime may seem a little more cohesive than the manga, but i love the additional characters and the twist in the storyline! (that little girl with the panda is sooo cute! XD)

Quote by xerojbymanga has a good humor especially the gaidens but the anime has more stories added than the manga.

actually that's not really true... the manga has A LOT more than the anime! and it's REALLY different... can't wait til chapter 53 comes out! :D

Signature Image

Don't get me started... i absolutly love the manga! I was actually kind of annoyed at the Anime ending... by the way, fireflywishes, chapter 53 is already out as well as chaper 54... Check out the ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists, they are a scanlation duo that has the most recent chapters... I love all of the plot twists in the manga and the rules of alchemy are much better and go with the laws of nature as well... you can't bring someone dead back to life, end of story. In the anime, you can bring someone back to life...makes no sense...

i think both the manga n anime are very good.the anime doesn't follow the manga that much but it is still good n i don't think the anime ruins the manga or anything.but to me,if the anime is good,the manga is better.the manga has more details,more surprises etc3...what to say,the anime ends pretty sad but hagaren is one of those rare series that are awesome for both manga n anime^_^ this series ROCKS!

anime is a classic!

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well gomen i haven't read the manga because i don't have them!
Can you tell me a sourse from where i can download em?
But the anime is the Best ! I also believe that the manga will be great !

wolfdemonakina

I'll Never Let Go...

the manga includes more detail...i love the side stories...but the anime is easier to understand...and the artwork is better

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

The manga all the way, it's plainly better for me (plot, humor, surprise).....

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

I like both for what they are worth.

i think that both are great but .... the manga is a little better

the anime was great until the ending...i still dont quite get it...the manga is very good too. they are both good in their own ways i suppose...

manga explains things better than the anime... the movie just confused me....

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i agree with you 120%!
You can't be more correct. The manga is such a master piece, the anime is good as well but it really can't come near in comparing with the manga.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I have heard that people feel the anime is sicne I only seen the anime I feel it is.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I love them both, but they're kind of different. but i like the manga better. it's funnier and there are details about the story that i like better in the manga.

FMA Manga > FMA Anime, all the way. >: The manga isn't as horribly emo as the anime, and to me... seems a bit more "real." Hiromu-sensei has a very good sense of humour too that kind of gets lost in the anime. I also don't really like that uh... they add random sexy girls into the anime. But I think I'm one of the few people that would even complain about that. xD

Anime >>>>>>> Manga. The manga rambles on a bit, in my opinion, but it's still O.K. =)

Signature Image

This is a classical anime. I feel it is.

qianying

The heart of Flames

in my own opinion, i agree that the manga is better than the anime when comparing the story's details and the meaning of the Doors of Truth.
indeed, i think that Winry is a more important character in manga compared to anime, this is better than leaving her alone in Hagaren world...(i actually hate the movie's ending)
well...the anime is actually good also in the sense that its action and music is really well done!^^

Comics proved my existence!!

The manga is better in terms of content but i woud prefer the anime as it is releaed faster . In my country, the manga has not even finsihed publishing the entire series. The anime has already finished and a movie has already been produced. Thus, i would choose the anime

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

I haven't actually read the manga before but I reckon the anime will probably be better coz FMA is a rather action-type series and so it'll look better (the magic effects) on anime. It'll also make the action more exciting ~~

Actually FMA is all that actiony. I also found the action in the manga more interesting than the anime. I found the main villian in the anime incredibly lame, and I still don't get the whole world jumping thing. I just found the anime seriously underdeveloped laughabley and unecessarily dramatic. I lost interest before I finished it.

No offense guys. I thought it was entertaining at first, but it just got tired. The manga is much more involving, makes much more sense, and I get to see more of my favorite characters who were so underdeveloped in the anime. But I'm glad some of you share my sentiments.

I'm not trying to get into a debate or anything, just stating my opinion.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.