Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the full metal alchemist manga better than anime? - Minitokyo

the full metal alchemist manga better than anime?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

The manga is so so so much better than the anime there's no comparison, really
It has a better, more thought-out story that actually makes sense, the characters are more fleshed out and they're more intelligent, courageous, engaging, their bonds are developed better, and they actually <i>evolve</i> instead of being stuck on a characterization (or even devolve, like poor Al did in the anime). Nobody sucks, specially the females (the way they did in the original anime). The manga-only characters eat the anime-only characters for breakfast. The battles are more intelligent and less 'flashy magical'. The homunculus are interesting and not pathetic. Dunno, really. The only better thing in the anime was the art, and a plus was the music, but anything else...

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Quote by dacon2000Does anyone besides me think the fma manga is better than the anime.

I ^^

Quote by imnguyen

Quote by dacon2000Does anyone besides me think the fma manga is better than the anime.

I ^^

Me, too. I personally prefer the manga.

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

Manga. was Always been better! XD

I like more the anime

The first Tv Series is Wort than the manga but the Second one Is equal

YES YES YES YES YES
THE MANGA WAS THE BEST.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 55 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.