Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artworks from your Dreams and Nightmares - Minitokyo

Artworks from your Dreams and Nightmares

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Have you ever done artworks that were from your dreams or nightmares or were even inspired by them to do your art or design?

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Not in the form of drawings I haven't. I'm not really good at drawings you see... I have, however, tried to put down my dreams or nightmares in writing. Writing is also considered a form of art, right? And putting my dreams down into writings also help me get a clearer picture of what I actually dreamt about. Its interesting sometimes, actually...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Yup, one of them is Andreas wings, also a present to a friend.
Also my avi and UserPage design are based on something I dreamed of (belive me... U don't wanna be in muh dreams...)
what bout U?

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

eto .. nope .. cause if i were to do a wallie based on my dreams .. it's gonna be dinosaurs >.< i kept having this dream bout getting chased by dinosaurs since young x_x

maybe i'd do one dino wallie XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Quote by SaschaCYup, one of them is Andreas wings, also a present to a friend.
Also my avi and UserPage design are based on something I dreamed of (belive me... U don't wanna be in muh dreams...)
what bout U?

Me.... surrealism with demonic creatures and torturous depths or sometimes like fantasy type with angels and other elvishly creatures. Or even worst... but let's not go there.

Quote by DarkEVO
Me.... surrealism with demonic creatures and torturous depths or
sometimes like fantasy type with angels and other elvishly creatures.
Or even worst... but let's not go there.

but, do U make art with those dreams? that could be interesting

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.