Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you help at home? - Minitokyo

Do you help at home?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Do you help at home?
What do you do to help in your house?

I help at home. I make my bed, tidy my room and help my mother in the kitchen.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'm basically totally in charge of my own room, which means it isnt all that clean ^_^'
Apart from that, I also make alot of my own meals, and clean all of my dishes, but I dont do that for anyone else. I somebody asks me to do a simple task, I'll quite often do it. Oh, and I mow the lawn every couple of weeks.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Heh, I cook, clean, do laundry & ironing, help pay for the bills, and so much more. I still live with my parents tho.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i do yard work, vaccuming, mopping, and i cook sometimes

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Surely! I make my bed, food the pet, I even wash dishes and sometimes sweep the backyard [but that does not mean that I like to do it >_< ]

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

My parents both work nights so I basically run the house. I do most of the cleaning, I cook, take care of the dogs, I mow the lawn, tend the gardens, and basically any other house work that they don't have enough time to take care of. It's actually not all that bad.

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i help out at home by vaccuming, washing dishes, taking out the trash, and much more.

I help out at home by vaccuming, dusting, and sometimes doing the laundry, cooking, and garden work.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I do mopping, laundry,wash dishes, and sometimes cooking.

Signature Image

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I help out doing dishes, mowing the lawn, sweeping the court yard and braai area, vacuuming, cleaning my room and it's rather nice at the moment, help with cooking sometimes, do various things around the house don't mind it though.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I do whatever I'm asked. Cooking, cleaning or staying out of the way.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Like Remu say, I do whatever I`m asked to do. Do almost everything... :)

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by breadcrustI'm basically totally in charge of my own room, which means it isnt all that clean ^_^'

Same here ^_^'
I also do my own meals almost always. I do the dishes (everyones dishes :sweat:) and if I'm asked to do something I will most likely do it...
But I'm not in charge of the "cleaning part" of the house... only my room, very wise decision, mom ;)

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

My room, some other rooms, and a few other things. Helps to prepare yourself to live alone :P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Clean my room and such things, cut the grass. And my father is kind o a handyman you could say so they are fixing a lot with the house and the garden. There I get to help out when there is need for it.
I get to do the non-thinking jobs where you just use raw power, like digging and carrying :b Tuff somethimes, but its a great feeling once you're done (:

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

As well as my room, I do whatever I'm asked to do, as I'm the oldest girl I also have to make sure my younger sisters and older brother do what they're supposed to do as well!!!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Let's see, I vacuum the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry most of the time, clean the bathroom, including washing the toilets and tub, and wash the car. :angry:

I wash dishes, sometimes I cook and pay some bills.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I clean the bathroom, cleaning the icky spots no one dares to touch. Occasionaly I wash the dishes or at least dump em in the dishwasher. I always keep my room clean as possible and weekly I vaccum and wash the car.

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I cook.
I clean.
I play music to entertain.
I take charge of my room and my computer data.
I do what my parents tell me to.
I am not a robot.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i do things my parents ask me to do

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Yup! I clean in whole house, I wash the dishes, I do laundry, I cook, I return part of earned money, I'm working in garden and I throw out garbage and sometimes I'm helping my dad with fixing the car :D

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

yep, launndry, cooking, mowing the lawn stuff like that

Signature

my own room, laundry, car wash, gardening, home improvement/repair, cook, dishes.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.